Friday, February 16, 2018

READ MY WILL

Ava isn't answering Griffin' calls ... Ava is taking care of Kiki --she rubbing her feet awwww... Kiki goes to GH to do her shift. 

Mike is being "dragged" to GH by Sonny for a check up. Dr. David Bensch is there (I thought he was off the show--seriously it's been in forever) He wants to do lab work and tests. But I tells Mike it's probably Fatigue (I think to humor him and get him to do the tests).  Dr. Bensch consults with Griffin and Griffin asks Sonny if Mike was confused. Sonny thinks a minute and says yes. Griffin wants to do 1:1 cognitive testing with Mike.  Sonny's in the room while he asks some questions. Mike gets the short term memory ones wrong. 





Jason is at Carly's for Coffee. 
Anna is at law office for Faison's reading of the will. Killy walks in-- Anna's like: Wha?  Oh, over at Carly's we find out that Jason is also in the will. Diane comes in to get a paper from Carly and is all "YOU need to get over to the will reading". Jason says "I want nothing from him"! Diane tells him he needs to go. 
SO! Finally everyone is in the office.
Faison leaves the following:

Britt: "The sandbags that once lined the estate because you've been a weight on my neck for years" LOL...
Drew: The one thing you want the most "your past memories"
Jason:  Ok, this got tricky but it came down to the fact that each could get their memories back if one killed the other.
Ugh--ok.


Nelle gets Monica on her side by telling her that Carly's been mean and making her anxious. Monica is very sympathetic. She goes over to Carly's and tells her to BACK OFF of Nelle.  Carly bitches, then throws Monica out.  Monica tells her she's throwing Nelle a baby shower. 

9 comments:

  1. Also, Jason has his memories. And someone has that flipping USB with Drew's memory on it. So there's no reason to kill each other, and even if one of them did, how exactly would that work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Someone catch Nelle and stop her. This story has been done so many times. Please. It sucks so bad.
    First the fire Laura and then they inflict this bitch on us every day. Phooey.
    I think I will look back at a picture of your Tilly to cheer myself up, Karen. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ava's art gallery:

    Monica and Nelle: Oh come on Monica!!!! Can't you see through her?!?!?! She is manipulating you!!! Where is your radar?!?!! :)

    Ava and Nelle: Oh Ava!!! He's a doctor!!! What did you expect?!

    The hospital:

    Mike's room: Oh I remember!!! Lamp, beach, nose. :) When is Sonny going to call Mike, dad? It's been years now!! Come on Sonny!!!!

    The will room: Wow poor Britch! She was there for her father for years, and this is how he repays her? ROFL! That Jason and Drew situation is so dumb!!! And Diane says it's legal?!!?!?! WHAT?!?!! How the hell can THAT be legal! Give me a break!

    Carson home:

    Carly and Monica: Monica wins the line of the day!

    Monica: No I never had any inclinations to step foot in it BEFORE Sonny murdered my son and I certainly didn't afterwards.

    BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!


    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so I totally COULD NOT recall the 3 words given to Mike either, OMG . . . Were others here able to recall them? I was somewhat distracted during the show, but still . . .

    I also don't remember, did Faison say that one of them had to kill the other, or just that one of them had to die? (I told you I was distracted during the show . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, the reason we hadn't seen Bensch in so long, is that JDP had already been committed to a stage play for however long it was, before FV even contacted him and offered him the GH role. (Which if one knows much about how things were between the two of them on OLTL, that's actually fairly impressive on the part of FV to reach out to him, and offer him the part). So that's why he suddenly seemed to have disappeared. Why they didn't just have some nurse say he's away at a conference or something similar, I have no clue. Just to let people at least know he would be back, which would have eliminated a LOT of confusion for the viewers) With that now over, we'll be seeing more of him now.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. AntJoan said...

    OK, so I totally COULD NOT recall the 3 words given to Mike either, OMG . . . Were others here able to recall them? I was somewhat distracted during the show, but still . . .

    ** Nor could I! Though, my short-term memory has been pretty bad since waking up from the coma (so I might not be the best example). My long term though, is just fine.

    I also don't remember, did Faison say that one of them had to kill the other, or just that one of them had to die? (I told you I was distracted during the show . . .)

    ** Just that one had to die. How that happens doesn't matter at all. Which is why I don't think that could be legally binding if one had to commit murder to get the info. But, this way it could be binding and enforced. (At least I would THINK so.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This show has gotten stupid again. Someone wake me up if it ever regains some coolness.
    OldschoolGHfan

    ReplyDelete
  8. So tired of Nelle, same, same, same, this Jason/Drew storyline has so much potential and this so bad and stupid. Is this writing when Chris had his surgery?

    ReplyDelete
  9. "AntJoan said.. OK, so I totally COULD NOT recall the 3 words given to Mike either, OMG . . ."

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete

COURT

  So people are at the courthouse.  Joss talks to Kristina about Jason and says he's not guilty. Kristina says: YAH he is! They keep arg...