General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Saturday, February 10, 2018
John Gavin has died
John Gavin, Constance Towers husband since 1974 has passed away in their Beverly Hills home his manager has confirmed. John starred in "Imitation of Life" , "Spartacus" and "Psycho". He later became the US diplomat to Mexico under then president, Ronald Reagan. Thoughts and wishes go out to Connie and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tues/Wed GH and TODAY!
Oh I really liked Tuesday and Weds shows--- probably because I could watch on Hulu and not have commercials all over the place. SUCH a dif...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

No comments:
Post a Comment