Both SOD and SID confirm that Kelly Sullivan Kate/Connie is out at GH. No word on last airdate yet.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Disappointed was my first reaction.
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Why!!?!?!?!?! :(
ReplyDeleteI guess Liv gets her man.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI guess Liv gets her man or better yet, I hope Connie and Sonny go back to Bensonhursrt.
ReplyDeleteI wonder why
ReplyDeleteWow...didn't see it coming. Maybe should have. If Deception is coming (and is thinking BIG), what does Connie do, other than make crazy eyes at everyone? Unless it's a recast (again???). Perhaps Connie has to go find herself. Perhaps she dies to show her love to Sonny....At least, no more ConKate, right? (Bright side??)
ReplyDeleteProbably a recast is coming. I hope not.
ReplyDeleteHmmmm ... if the rumor is true and Michelle Stafford is coming to GH, I'd LOVE to see her as the recast. She is soooo good at playing snobby, b*tchy, and a little crazy.
ReplyDeleteAlthough I thought Kelly did a great job with the crazy. There is no need for the character of Kate/Connie.
ReplyDeleteOlivia and Connie are a great female friendship, so rare on soaps, their love for each other is really sweet, I hate to see it end. (Although they were going to end it anyway, I guess, by making them both in love with Sonny.)
ReplyDeleteAnother great female friendship, Nulu and Maxie, also seems destined to hit the skids.
I find this a GIANT failing of GH, and likely soaps in general (although I don't watch others, so I'm not sure).