On her Emmy win for Supporting Actress. Sure do miss her on GH.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

I'm happy for Julie and I miss her, too. Felt sorry for her with that awful interview after her award. Her husband is very handsome - they make a beautiful couple.
ReplyDeleteLindaV
I'm happy JMB and KA won but other than that this emmy telecast was the worse....show...ever. Whoever came up with the couch idea should be shot
ReplyDeleteThe couch idea was horrible. And the interviewers were even worse.
ReplyDeleteI thought Julie looked amazing.
The couch idea was horrible. And the interviewers were even worse.
ReplyDeleteI thought Julie looked amazing.
I loved that Julie won. I loved that she won the emmy after the crappy way she was treated by Ron and frank.
ReplyDelete