Ingo Longboarding
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Storyline Jump
Thursday--and I'm hoping GH is a bit more meaty today?? Seems like a lot of filler lately. Trying to stick all the newbies in is getti...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

good for Ingo.A GH loss.
ReplyDeleteI thought when he tweeted that he was going to Hawaii for a job that it was Hawaii 5 O/I just wish that he would be an ongoing character there. I would like to see something wonderful happen for him
ReplyDeleteway to go Ingo love Hawaii 5-0
ReplyDeleteWe all knew you would do well! Go Ingo!
ReplyDeleteJust don't get to busy Ingo...you are needed back on GH!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's been posting since he left GH that he's been bugging his manager to get him on Hawaii 5-0...guess it all paid off!
ReplyDelete