Putting into question the date she and he meet up. It was first reported as Sept 3rd....then I got Sept 6th. I'm trying to pin it down. Enjoy (although I think it looks pretty fake/hilarious)!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Black and White Movie Day (Tues Blog)
Normally when I put together a filler for Karen's day off / hair appointment, it is usually GH themed. There have been a handful of time...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
SIBLING BLTs! So much happened this week, I really couldn't pick one theme but everyone on the show seemed to want a Bobbie's BLT s...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
has anyone figured out what vanessa marcil did to her face? she looks so different.
ReplyDeletethe general sonny show who will never leave.
ReplyDeleteI think she's had a lot of botox and fillers. It has made the side of her mouth and eyes seem stiff. Although she looks good, she has also lost weight and her face got extremely narrow.
ReplyDeleteShe is very pretty still, but hey she is 41 so that also has something to do with it.
people need to read vanessa's blogs at her new site on vanessamarcilconnection.com to get the real reason why her face look different
ReplyDeletevanessa's blogs on her site vanessaconnection.com say THAT SHE RECENTLY HAS BEEN STRUGGLING WITH SOME ALLERGY ISSUES THAT HAS LEFT HER WITH SWOLLEN FACE,HANDS,AND FEET
ReplyDeleteI just love her but want her to eat!! LOL..
ReplyDeleteI read the blog and it may be true, but it may also be a cover story for the botox/fillers. Who really cares anyway? She is still beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI watched VM during her 90's reign and even then I recall a time when it was clearly obvious she'd gotten a lip injection. I believe a lot of these stars do this stuff regularly.
It doesn't matter much though, because if she doesn't get back to PC soon or at least mention Jax...I'm going to scream!