General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Maura West going to Y&R
For those of you that watch ATWT, just thought you'd like to know that TV Guide's Michael Logan is reporting that CARLY...IE: Maura West is going to Y&R. Now, I am still waiting for the Michael Park is going to OLTL rumor to be true!! LOL. (see I do know what's going on on other soaps. I might not WATCH, but I do know...sometimes!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Black and White Movie Day (Tues Blog)
Normally when I put together a filler for Karen's day off / hair appointment, it is usually GH themed. There have been a handful of time...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
SIBLING BLTs! So much happened this week, I really couldn't pick one theme but everyone on the show seemed to want a Bobbie's BLT s...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...

No comments:
Post a Comment