General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Becky Herbst Has Baby Yesterday, Here's the NAME!
A Wubber actually left the message in comments yesterday that a baby boy was born to Becky Herbst (Liz) . Well, as of right now, her hubby, Michael Saucedo has tweeted that the baby boy's name is Emerson Truett Saucedo. He joins sister Ella and brother Ethan. Congrats to them!!
If you'd like to leave a message for the family, please hop on over to the Port Charles Wishing Well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Black and White Movie Day (Tues Blog)
Normally when I put together a filler for Karen's day off / hair appointment, it is usually GH themed. There have been a handful of time...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
SIBLING BLTs! So much happened this week, I really couldn't pick one theme but everyone on the show seemed to want a Bobbie's BLT s...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...

Wow. Congrats to Becky! She still looks so youthful that it's amazing to realize that she has three children in real life!
ReplyDeleteP.S.: I hit an ad for you, Karen! Thanks for all you do!