General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

She's beautiful! lemme guess... She's for Sonny..
ReplyDeleteps: anyone else think her left boob looks bigger than the right?
Who is she anyway and do we really care?
ReplyDeleteI have no idea who this lady is...so I think that like many newbies, she'll be on for 3 episodes and then bite the dust...and ______will be blamed (insert your favorite mobular). She has the same bad girl look as Brookie, so she can't be up to any good! lol.
ReplyDeleteCould she be a re-cast Lois?
ReplyDeleteWOW...this thing has been blocking my comments for weeks but finally letting me post again!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou can imagine how many times during Micheals trial I wanted to post about how stupid it was that Bobbie was not involved int he storyline.
Welcome back Frisco! Like you I was blocked for a couple of months! Had to re do my Google account before I could get back in again...sheesh! And we have such good things to say too! hahahaha! If only Guza would listen!
ReplyDeleteWow, there is a lot of effective info in this post!
ReplyDeleteI read a lot of helpful info in this post!
ReplyDelete