Thursday, May 6, 2010

OLTL: Tea's TOOMAH.. .The After Glow on GH

Laura Wright's Dressing room!

Tea and Blair were awesome today! "Ol' Racoon eyes"!!! Loved their scenes. Kassie couldn't stop her crying! Wow... Now, the judge on this show is just as clueless as "our" Judge but MUCH LESS entertaining. Cheesy horrific dialog between Kelly and that bland guy that's "wooing her". UGH. I did like the teen-scene though, it was fun. Not sure how I'll deal with the whole "Musical" sheeze though. I'm not a musical kinda gal in the best of situation. Soapy-Teens? Hmmm.

GENERAL HOSPITAL:
Stupid NEWS REPORT made me miss Hells and Epiphany at the very beginning of the show!!
Oh, Ron Hale, is that you!!? Nice..and Conan too! Mike has to come in and "recap" Sonny's life for us. LOL.
NuMorgan. I have to update the NuFace WUB! The nuMorgan certainly isn't the old one. ouch I hope it's nerves.
Skye and Maya...well, it might be interesting. It's funny because we know TG was stuck in Denmark so they are doing fillers.  Heh. Tracy coming in was a good touch.

Kate was back in town, on a tear. She's just bitchy. She needs to go see Coleman..heh. Sonny can lecture her about not telling him about Dante. Zzzzzzzzzzz.


"Run along Little Boy"... Hells says to Lucky-- and Lucky tells her he's either going to put her in jail or a coffin! Hells says BRING IT ON!! and Connie with a new outfit !! I LOVED it. Bravo

Lante eating cold pasta in bed...ugh. All I can think of is garlic breath! I'm still in shock over the blurred boob yesterday. First in Daytime for me anyway. Think it will make The Soup? OMG Lucky rushing in because Maxie called Lulu in as a potential suicide. heh.

Liz and Shirley were great. Michael Learned is SO GREAT! She's so natural. Makes me all happy inside to watch someone like her.
GOTTA run early... sorry!

9 comments:

  1. Is it me or did they get a taller NuMorgan? I guess they tried to add height so that he wouldn't look so small next to Chad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like NuMorgan one bit! I'm sorry but that's just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may sound wierd but usually they say "so and so is NOW being played by Nuperson" but today they just said "Morgan is played by NUkid". Could this mean it is just temporary while old morgan is shooting his other project? I don't want to bash a kid but he really wasn't very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GHfan19:

    Michael's name is pronounced how it looks. She has a male name and was originally billed as Miss Michael Learned so people wouldn't be confused.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Re Anonymous:"This may sound wierd but usually they say "so and so is NOW being played by Nuperson" but today they just said "Morgan is played by NUkid". Could this mean it is just temporary while old morgan is shooting his other project?"

    I thought the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give the kid a break.....it's his first day! Geez!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to post this when it has nothing to do with todays show but, I just got through watch old episodes and ran across the one with Mary Mae Wards funeral! I ended up watching about a dozen or more episodes. I was in school when they first aired so I didn't get to see them then. Why can't GH get back to that style of writting it was great and everyone enter acted with one another. Keesha and Jason was great I forgot they were each others first! I could go on and on but I won't I just had to point out how great it was to see those episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought nuMorgan was fine, he seems like a competent actor, I'm surprise people didn't like him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember seeing a blurred boob once before during a love scene between Carly and Jax. It was a long time ago, I think when they were first getting busy together.

    ReplyDelete

And He's Gone -

 And just like that....