Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Mornin' Mash-up! ABC Soaps cross over!

OMG! Wow..how fun is this? EWs PopWatch is reporting that ABC characters will interact with each other in a fun net series! Want to see Maxie and Rex? Luke and Vicky?? HOW COOL will that be? I'm actually excited. ;)

THIS will be who I want to see Together!! Woot!


One Life to Live‘s executive producer, Frank Valentini, will direct the 4-minute long scripted webisodes. The pairings will be:


All My Children‘s Erica Kane (Susan Lucci) and General Hospital‘s Sonny Corinthos (Maurice Benard)
GH‘s Luke Spencer (Anthony Geary) and OLTL‘s Viki Banks (Erika Slezak)
AMC‘s Ryan Lavery (Cameron Mathison) and GH‘s Carly Jacks (Laura Wright)
AMC‘s Greenlee Smythe (Rebecca Budig) and GH‘s Jason Morgan (Steve Burton)
OLTL‘s John McBain (Michael Easton) and GH‘s Sam McCall (Kelly Monaco)
OLTL‘s Todd Manning (Trevor St. John) and GH‘s Damian Spinelli (Bradford Anderson)
AMC’s Angie and Jesse Hubbard (Debbi Morgan and Darnell Williams) and OLTL’s Starr Manning (Kristen Alderson)
OLTL‘s Blair Cramer (Kassie DePaiva) and AMC‘s Tad Martin (Michael E. Knight
OLTL‘s Tess (Bree Williamson) and GH‘s Dante Falconeri (Dominic Zamprogna)
GH‘s Maxie Jones (Kirsten Storms) and OLTL‘s Rex Balsom (John- Paul Lavoisier

 
Hope you all had a nice Mama's day. That's why there was no Sunday Surgery. I needed a bit of a break. Went to Buffalo to the Roycroft Inn. VERY nice. Had a great day with my family. Here's Lisa LoCicero at the 2nd Annual Go Beauty Mother's Day Event. Lisa is a proud Mama and talks about her son a lot. Other proud Mama's were twittering their love for their kids as well. Sarah Joy Brown put up some pics of her daughter, Jordan and Nancy Lee Grahn had a fun day with Kate.
 
Speaking of...who watched SNL with Betty White??! OMG, was she a pistol or what!? My parents DVR'd it and I said COVER your ears. LOL. I loved the last skit with Tina Fey the best. "Ascertain" it was my stripper name. LOL. I do think that it would have been cool to have had Jane Curtin and Lorraine Newman on as well. (I'm old, OLD school SNL)
Isn't it great to think that at 88 we can still be fun??!
 
A few spoilers are up. I'm getting more info on the guy "Jerome" who's in the jail with Michael. There's going to be a fight-- people end up in GH.  Sam is supposedly helping with the whole judge bribery thing. Whatever. We know Michael won't be in jail forever. He meets Zoe in GH doing his community service.
 
This weekend is the AIDS NYC Walk! Remember to get over to FansGivingBack (Where the WHOLE WUBS TEAM is) and BID on a Cutie Signed Bear!! Lexi Ainsworth, Sarah Brown, Bob Giney. Check it out. You can also donate for Alberta Wubs (Lobster) who's going to walk with everyone on that day. If you don't care to donate, you can always just click on an ad on the Wubs Net--40% is donated for the walk this month. THANK YOU!! This is Alberta's 3rd big charity event. WOOT!

** News: Maurice Benard, long a stranger to many things online finally has an OFFICIAL Fan Page on Facebook. Check it out!
 
Today is Monty Python Quote Day!! For my British Hubby
 
'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on!
This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker!

8 comments:

  1. I loved Betty White on SNL! 88 and 1/2 and still as sharp as a tack. Well written skits, too, and such a treat to see AMy Poehler, Tina Fey and the rest of the former women cast members back. What a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OLTL‘s John McBain (Michael Easton) and GH‘s Sam McCall (Kelly Monaco)

    OMG!!!! I am so excited for this one! I loved me some PC. It had vampires before vampires were the new sliced bread. Please tell me that Livvy and Caleb will get a nod! I want Sam and John to share a glass or two of dark red wine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never watched Port Charles, but I can see that Michael Easton and Kelly Monoco made a very striking couple and I am sure that KEMO got better dialogue in PC than in GH where she is there just to sooth the ego of Jason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the OLTL gang is involved. Seems like it would be easy to leave them out, since they're the lone NYC tapers, so it's positive that they are included.

    Back in college I could quote Monty Python. Only thing I remember right this sec is "wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will Sonny end up being Erica's gazillionth hubby? *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  6. SPAM SPAM SPAM!! One of my fav Monty Python skits! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_eYSuPKP3Y

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you, Karen, bringing Jane Curtin and Lorraine Newman back would have been perfection. And at 88 1/2, Betty White was in every skit, including weekend update. Go Betty! Saw on Extra! that they are starting a Facebook page to get her on Dancing With The Stars. But, she has already said Cloris did that for "us old gals".

    ReplyDelete
  8. About yesterdays episode...
    Kristina nailed it on the head: This isn't really even Dante's fault about Michael going to prison. IT IS SONNY'S!
    I like how Carly says the truth to Michael...that the fault lies with her and Sonny, but to everyone else this is Dante's fault.
    IT IS THE LAW TO TAKE IN A CRIMINAL. Dante was following the LAW. It is only the fault of the Judge for passing down that harsh sentence, but like Diane said, WHO CAN BLAME HIM. Look at how EVERYONE made a mockery of the system. LOOK at how Sonny has gotten away with EVERYTHING.
    Now, making Michael pay for Sonny is extremely harsh and for a judge who is so against kids taking the stand because it might hurt them, It is BS what he did to Michael. Isn't there some kind of law that says that Michael gets his own cell BECAUSE of the danger in prison. I know that celebrities get that kind of treatment.

    To have Lucky say he wishes he didn't follow the law and to have Dante look at his badge in disgust makes a mockery of the law.
    Watching mob life through GH was entertaining until Sonny shot a cop and got away with it, so anytime I see the cops looking like buffoons (most of the time) I am going to be disgusted.
    This disaster of a trial has made me dislike GH and the direction it is going. Why can't there be more focus on other characters besides the "BIG 3"

    ReplyDelete

Hair Day --BUT I'M HERE!

  Today is my hair-- I know, I know!! David thinks it's all the time but it's really every 6 weeks!! That said, I might be out in ti...