Tuesday, March 31, 2026

Johnny Wactor Award

 



2026 Single Act of Heroism Honoree –. John (Johnny) Wactor III of Summerville SC (Posthumous)
In the early morning hours of May 25, 2024, in downtown Los Angeles, Johnny Wactor made the ultimate sacrifice to protect his coworker from armed thieves. When confronted with a violent threat, Johnny instinctively placed himself between danger and another person, shielding her with his own body. His courageous act saved her life and reflects his lifelong commitment to protecting others, even at the cost of his own.


2 comments:

  1. Now he gets it? After almost 2 years? Well it’s about time! Congratulations to him and his family!! He deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that too. 2 YEARS later. No matter, he must have been a wonderful man. And most definitely a hero!!!!!!!!! I agree. He deserves it.

    ReplyDelete

PERIGRINE FALCONS

  Sad news. Robert Kelker-Kelly who played Stavros on GH has passed away at the age of 62. I really enjoyed his portrayal of that Cassadine ...