Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Today's GH : Interruptus?

I'm not sure it's going to show today due to the hearings. ABC is covering them but they may be done by 2. Of course there could be hours of 'analysis" coming too so we will have to wait and see. I won't be home until later anyway and I wasn't sure I could watch in real-time. So I may not blog the show today. 

Here's Brody on OLTL ...he's playing Dustin now on GH 


Let's face it, not a hell of a lot is happening anyway-- and I know we can't get Haunted Star like things every day but damn--it's SUMMER!! I feel like it's all exposition every day. I'm also really not into Sasha and if her 'secret' doesn't come out soon, I'll just lose it. This summer should really have been ramped-up baby switch movement but that too is just creeping along. 


Anyone else not care about Cassandra Pierce? Jessica Tuck's first stint wasn't that exciting imo and the whole synthetic opioid mess just floundered.  Unless Dev's in on the whole thing and she's using him as a mule (there by snowing Sonny) I'm not really interested. 

Carly should have been shown talking to Bobbie about the baby by now. That's the FIRST place she should have gone. Bobbie would remind her she's a strong Spencer and that she's been a nurse for years and years and will support and help. HUGE missed beat. And even if it does happen, it wasn't organic or timely.  If I was writing I'd think of the first few things Carly would do hearing the diagnosis. Going on the internet was one but then seeking out friends and family would be top priority! She tells Jason today I think..but meh. That's Jason. 

Anyway, have a good one. The heat finally broke here and it's bearable!! Yeah!! Humidity is the Devil's work lol. 



16 comments:

  1. Yes,I agree humidity is the devil's work!! Lol! So is the tornado that hit the Cape yesterday! The weather has been serious these past couple of months. Thankfully, no one was hurt just alot of property and power outages. And now the weather is gorgeous! There's a saying here that goes "if you don't like the weather wait a minute and it'll change" but this is ridiculous! Anyway,no show today for me because of the hearings. When I saw they started so early was hoping they would be done by now but nope! Heavy *sigh*! I didn't even think of that Karen but it makes so much sense that Carly would've gone to Bobbie if not right off but definitely by now. I really don't like Dev especially being "groomed" to be a Jr. Sonny and I'm glad Joss's friend is on to him. Can't pull up her name right now but I like her and hope she gets a good SL. Curious about Drew & Skank backstory but not if it takes forever and a day. Wanted the baby swap over yesterday and nope,don't really care about Cassandra story either! Lol! Not happy about Hayden either. Never really cared for Rebecca even when she was Greenlee. Think Dustin is a cutie and if Dom isn't coming back right now maybe they could do a nice little love in the afternoon story for him & Leslie Lu! Ok,I'll stop now! Lol! Hope today is a good show and whoever can see it enjoys it! Hope the sun is out where you are! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree with you about Hayden, and the actress. I just don't see the appeal. Same with Cassandra, blech!

      Trina is Joss's friend, I really like her, too. She's pretty savvy, and can sniff out BS. I appreciate that!

      Delete
  2. So stupid, the hearing is over and we still get a repeat of yesterday. At least give us a worthwhile episode to watch, good grief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lucky I saw it here. ABC in Boston had the hearings but City tv in Toronto had GH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was thinking about you since you are able to watch it!! LUCKY DUCK! :)

      Delete
  4. I hope that will show today's episode tomorrow in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With all the news stations it's ridiculous that it has to interrupt our show! I wish we still had Soapnet.🙄

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Anyone else not care about Cassandra Pierce?"

    Meh. She is okay. I can take her or leave her. The last time she was on, she was kidnapped!!! Then what? Where is she? I don't miss her. I don't even think about her kidnapping, and that is really bad writers!!!!

    "The heat finally broke here and it's bearable!! Yeah!!"

    But then Sunday will be 90!!!!!!!

    "Humidity is the Devil's work lol."

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh here in San Antonio we got a "cold front" it was in the low 90s. I hate to tell the weather person but that isn't a cold front, don't tease....

      Delete
  7. Guess the flashbacks are through Shiloh because Drew won't get his memories back. I think Drew will leave the show and make room for Nicholas to come back. Hayden is there and that leaves Shaun in prison. Laura never apologized to Franco so I don't think she would apologize to Valentin if this happens!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I brain fart alot, why does she need to apologize to Franco? Because he wasn't the one who stabbed Lulu? I guess if it doesn't bother him.....

      Delete
    2. "Michelle PJ I brain fart alot, why does she need to apologize to Franco? Because he wasn't the one who stabbed Lulu? I guess if it doesn't bother him....."

      ROFL! Yes Laura accused him of stabbing and almost killing Lulu! He was in jail when Laura went off on him. She needs to apologize! I have been waiting. Lulu apologized in her own way, when she told him she felt really bad. Then said her mother feels bad too. No that's not enough with Laura.

      Delete
    3. Yup, Sonya and I have been waiting forever and a day for the apology tour. And we got nothin'!! :)

      Delete
    4. Well an apology in her own way is better than nothing.
      Nobody apologizes to us when they interrupt our show LOL!!

      Delete
    5. "Julie H Yup, Sonya and I have been waiting forever and a day for the apology tour. And we got nothin'!! :)"

      DAMMIT!!!!

      "Michelle P Well an apology in her own way is better than nothing."

      Yup!! :)

      "Nobody apologizes to us when they interrupt our show LOL!!"

      ROFL! I want an apology!!!!

      Delete

COURT

  So people are at the courthouse.  Joss talks to Kristina about Jason and says he's not guilty. Kristina says: YAH he is! They keep arg...