Thursday, July 25, 2019

Casssssssandra Pierce

Chase and Finn talking about Hayden. He said he loved her-- and flashbacks to when she was PG and he asked her to marry him. Chase asks about the baby and Finn says he she lost it. 

Robert and Sonny talking about Devvvvvvvvv...then Sonny's all mad at Robert about Dante "you promised me he'd come home ok". Robert's like: not my fault! Then Sonny says he's mad that Shiloh is out on bail. Again, Robert's saying NOT ME, it's the judge. Then Robert says they need boundaries because he's in law enforcement. (and Sonny's not)

Robert then talks to Finn about CASSSSSSSSANDRA PIERCE. (yikes, this name is coming up all over the place). She was last seen in Italy, Lake Cuomo in the 'company of a gentleman".  Not sure who but he tells Finn to 'stay out of it". 



Nina and Jax: She pressures him about how he knows Casssssssssandra Pierce.  He says he doesn't know her. They argue and Jax ends up inviting Nina and Valentin out to dinner. (you have to see it, it is weird). Nina says no, better idea, you come to Wyndemere with Hayden for dinner. He says yes. It's "tonight". Later, Jax calls Hayden and says it's great because they can search the place. 

Michael and Willow talking about Wiley. She knows he's sad because his baby was born on the same day.  He says it's ok.. he's trying to appreciate life and being Godfather to Wiley. 
Chase comes in, Michael leaves. Willow wants to get a job application. Wouldn't she want to teach in another town or something? I mean...she wants to waitress??  Chase tells her about Finn, Hayden and losing the baby. Asks her if she wants another baby-- she's like why are you asking all this? He says he loves her. Awww. 

Kids and the LOCK. Joss cries that it's gone. Tells Cam other couples put them on the bridge and someone just CUT.THEM.OFF. Cam is like "Gulp".  Joss goes on and on about it. Cam says he cut them off and the garbage truck came and took them away. She cries and runs. 
Dev and Cam go searching in the garbage place for it-- in the dumpsters. The security guard comes and Cam jumps in and covers himself with the bags. Devvvvvv distracts the guy saying he's doing a 'school report'. 
They find the lock. Joss hugs Cam. 

Carly and Jason talking about Devvvvvvvv. He asks about the baby. She tells him about the Spina Bifida-- and says she's terrified. Wants to get angry at someone. Needs his help to keep an eye on Devvvvvvv while she and Sonny are busy with the baby. They find out "today" how serious it is. 
And sure enough in a weird edit, CarSon are magically in the hospital getting another ultrasound.  Tense scenes but cut to bits by the editing and therefore, takes a lot away. The doctor tells them that the baby will need an operation within 24 to 48 hours after delivery. She said what kind of Spina Bifida it is --(long name) and it's not the most severe. They can't operate in utero because of Carly's history. They'll know the extent of the nerve damage during the 7th month ultrasound. 

Michael goes to CarSon's and Jason is still there. He doesn't know about the baby because he's happy they are 'hearing the heartbeat" .. then Nelle calls collect from jail. He won't accept the charges LOL He tells Jason that Harmony and Nelle are in the same cell. 
Nelle calls back. We don't know if Michael accepts it because show's over. 


TIDBITS: New psychic coming...the other one left and there's "Chelsea" played by the lady that played the neighbor Nancy on "The Middle".  Also, I think Franco gets in a car accident. 

14 comments:

  1. So no one mentioned (that I saw) that what Shiloh really wants is the money Drew hid from him - in the flashback and out of the flashback, he said, "I want my money back' so I am confused about the timeline....when did Drew become Jason, etc.? I don't think these timelines meet??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drew became "Jason" after coming to PC. He was Jake Doe or whatever then someone figured out he was "Jason" then the real Jason came back and that's when it was found out he was his twin Andrew. That's the short version....

      Delete
  2. Already I am sick of Cassandra Pierce.
    I really loved VC as the psychic. Too bad they couldn't at least get Delphina.
    I agree about the Jason/Drew whatever. It's confusing. Probably because it's silly.
    Not sure if I care what Jax/Hayden are up to. See above.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, wish they'd get Delphina.

      Delete
    2. I haven't been reading the blogs daily but read one of the older ones today where you said your eye surgery was a success. So happy for you Michelle! That's awesome!

      Delete
  3. Today was an hr of my life I'll never get back! Seriously,It's been a snooze fest lately! Lol! I've never heard of a padlock being recyclable. I know it's not on the list of recycle items for my city. I guess I'm just grumpy and being nit picky! Pay me no mind! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing exciting today, least of all the “lock”, but I think Willow and Chase are just adorable-love them!
    LindaV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love Willow and Chase. I love her with Michael also. Speaking of him, if he takes that call Imma slap him! LOL! Today was boring.

      Delete
    2. I actually do like them too. Even if they weren't a couple. They're both likable characters. And I agree that Michael shouldn't even think about taking the call but of course I think he will! I'll let you slap him first Michelle! Lol!

      Delete
  5. Carson home:

    Jason and Carly: Now that you told Jason about the spina bifida, you should tell your mother!!!!

    Jason and Michael: OH NELLE!!!!! I was telling Michael, say no Michael! Say no!!!

    Michael: No.

    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Oh oh she is calling again! SAY NO MICHAEL!!!

    Joss, Trina, Turkey boy, and Cam: Damn. Too bad Cam didn't save the lock. :(

    Garbage:

    Turkey boy and Cam: WHOA! What?!?!!? Cam SO has feelings for Joss!!! No guy would go through garbage for a lady, unless he has strong feelings for her!!!!! :)

    Joss Trina, Turkey boy, and Cam part 2: Look at Cam's face when Joss hugged him!!!! He has it bad for her!!! I want my Jam!!!!!

    Kelly's:

    Robert and Sonny:

    Robert: Dantay.

    ROFL! Okay Sonny is annoying!!!! SONNY! DANTE CAN'T COME HOME RIGHT NOW!!! GAH! Why do people keep insisting that Dante come home?!!?!! It's pissing me off!!!

    Chase and Finchy: Finchy wins the line of the day.

    Finchy: Not long. 11 months, 2 weeks 4 days.

    ROFL! That's almost a year!!! That's a long time. And so glad you remember Finchy cus I don't.

    Robert and Finchy:

    Robert: Valen tin.

    ROFL! I'm surprised Robert said Cassandra right. :)

    Metrocourt restaurant:

    Michael and Willow: SAD!!! :( Michael Jonah is alive!!!! I cannot wait until he founds out the truth!!!

    Chillow:

    Chase: It's a sorta conversation two people have when they love each other.

    After he said that I giggled. :)

    Chase: Willow Tate I love you.

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :) I've been waiting for him to say that!!! :)

    Willow: I love you too! I love you Harrison Chase.

    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :)

    The hospital:

    Doctor and Carson:

    "Karen says it's not the most severe."

    Awww crap. And then with the surgery the child will be cured right? UGH!

    Crimson:

    Jax and Nina: Jax you don't know Cassandra? Yeah right. You are SO lying! :) Oh sure! DINNER! Yes let's have dinner!!! :) Fun will be had by all! ROFL!

    Nina and Curtis: Nina is doing the Elaine Benes dance! HAHAHHA!

    Curtis: What the hell are you thinking?

    ROFL!

    "Karen says TIDBITS: New psychic coming...the other one left"

    Wait what!!?!??!?! Why did Sibley leave? Why are we having a new psychic?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, so Nina invites Jax for a 10 course dinner that her staff will prepare ON THE SAME NIGHT. She didn't check if Val is free, and I didn't see her give her staff any notice. Only in PC do we invite people to weddings that take place in a week, and give no notice for dinner parties.

    TPTB gave CarSon this baby to keep them front and center. Sonny has a ridiculous amount of children already, they don't need another baby. Instead, they should have expanded on stories for the rest of the cast, there are so many talented actors who don't get nearly enough screen time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could have been Curtis and Jordan that were having a baby and this story to them-- but?? I think the woman that played Sibley only was on 5 episodes and then they wanted to expand it? Not sure-- she was good tho. Delphina is on Orange is the New Black so she's MOVED ON!! LOL AntJoan, thought the same about dinner--I thought she'd say like "saturday' NOT TONIGHT!! The recycle thing, I thought the locks were in the dumpster, not the recycle bin. Still a weird sort of side-story. That teen group is so squeaky-clean which I think is totally ABC/Disney's fault.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree about the dinner, and have we ever even seen them have a dinner at Wyndemere? Sonny should have given Avery back to Ava - she is never there anyway, and for them to have another child is ridiculous. I hate that they hog the screen time with unnecessary story lines. Makes me smile though to see Robert Scorpio on my screen!
    LindaV

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have often invited another couple over to dinner THAT night - I know, shocking. I don't have a staff, but it is a quick run to the store, some quick house cleanup and setting the table. If I had a staff, in theory, my house would already be clean (I try okay). Maybe there is even enough food at the house that no one has to go to the store - they may even have their own garden and greenhouse.

    ReplyDelete

FIGHT! FIGHT!

  Sam's NOT HAPPY today! She's the latest to visit Jason in his own personal reception room at the PCPD. She asks him if he shot Dan...