General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: MAKING HEADLINES
Good Morning! Here we are on yet another Sunday, going over this week's GH. Between the bird high-jinx and our time jump it was one we...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
Connie's hair indeed!! One would hope that in the afterlife, we will look better, not worse. The color might have been okay if it hadn't been in such a fugly style.
ReplyDelete(Whether or not anyone believes in an afterlife is not the point; looking ugly in one is what I am driving at. After all, we believe in a lot of other stuff that we don't hold with in real life that happens on the soaps!! Why not an afterlife??)
Oh, wait. Maybe she is in hell!
That was more than I got.
ReplyDeleteI'll record next week and hope that we get to Hallowe'en at some point.
The very first thing I said was, I guess they don't have bleach in heaven.
ReplyDeleteBut they do have manicures, she had a lovely pastel gray! I liked her hair, thought she looked more like her cuz, definitely more like a Connie form Bensonhurst!
ReplyDeleteand Sonny even makes excuses to a ghost
ReplyDeleteI wonder how many more people, real or imaginary, Sonny is going to have the same conversation with? It's getting so boring it's painful.
ReplyDeleteWhat was bad about her hair? Nicely styled like a grown-up, good color (and why should the actress want to bleach for a couple days work on GH?)
ReplyDeleteAs for Sonny--he's been boring for years now. Been on too damn much--seems weary and I am more than weary of him. The character needs to be done (and gone).
Sonny even has to whine to a ghost! ROFL!
ReplyDeleteI guess they have hair salons in Heaven . . .
ReplyDeleteAs a old time Liason fan I enjoyed this week. I can see how if not a fan it could be boring.
ReplyDeleteConnies hair color was funny. No bleach in heaven it would seem.
As a old time Liason fan I enjoyed this week. I can see how if not a fan it could be boring.
ReplyDeleteConnies hair color was funny. No bleach in heaven it would seem.
I think she dyed it for her role on Y & R.
ReplyDeleteLindaV