General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Friday, October 31, 2014
Behold---HEATHER!!
It has been brought to my attention that Heather got Jordan all nicely tied up in her saran wrap from lunch, even after Jordan round housed a guard.
Surely, you jest.
When have WE EVER seen Heather actually get her prey? I think we saw Luke fall down-- but Heather has ALWAYS managed to kidnap and move everyone from tiny babies to giant men.
She's Magic. DUHHhhh
and PS.. the time frame was ALL over the place yesterday, it was really bad. I finally gave up and said F'it.
SEE YOU after the show!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: MAKING HEADLINES
Good Morning! Here we are on yet another Sunday, going over this week's GH. Between the bird high-jinx and our time jump it was one we...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete