General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: MAKING HEADLINES
Good Morning! Here we are on yet another Sunday, going over this week's GH. Between the bird high-jinx and our time jump it was one we...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Bye-bye Franco!
ReplyDeleteIt's recurring. He can do both.
ReplyDeleteOh it's recurring! Awesome! I don't want to lose BobTodd! I want BobTodd and Nina to be together!
ReplyDeleteI hope this means goodbye for Franco finally.
ReplyDeleteLindaV
You and me both. I hope he takes Silas with him too.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDi, I want him to take Silas, Nina, Sabrina, Kiki, Michael, Dr. O, and a host of others with him.
ReplyDeleteI read that Faison is taping again. Sigh. Won't these villains DIE when they are killed??
Oh, I forgot Heather. I have been sick of her shenanigans for over 30 years.