YESTERDAY'S SHOW: NOPE that's not Serena, it's Justine Lupe from Nobody Wants This. I also thought she had some Nicole Kidman vibes.
Scotty is in Key West!! So on brand!!
Tracey and Stella were the gold in the episode and of course Tracey by herself! "Yuri owes me 50 bucks"!!
There are just too many new characters on for me at the moment. ugh.
TODAY'S SHOW:
If I get all the newbie characters mixed up, forgive me. Damn, it's TEW MUCH FOR THIS BRAIN!!!!!!
So, we are in the Southern California park with the softball players. Joe and Dante for the PCPD and Lucas and Liz for GH . ...WHERE IS BRITT WITH THE EQUIPMENT? Then they talk about Lucas looking for an apartment. He's like "I like my room at Ava's, we have martinis every evening". She says find anyone else to live with ---AND JOE runs over to get a ball. WE GET IT. Then Dante comes over. Tells Liz he will help her with her catching. They leave. Joe then asks Lucas how long Dante's been dating Liz. Lucas does a spit take. He's like they aren't but hey, they should! He's better than the guy she's seeing! They talk about sports films and OMG GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!? Joe is LOOKING FOR AN APARTMENT!! WHATTTTTTTT? (ahahha)
Dante and Liz toss the ball back and forth. Flirty. Ric walks by and sees Dante helping Liz with her mitt. heh.
Britt is in GH talking to Dr Tristan and Jason sees them. Tristan walks away and Jason wonders what Britt knows about him. Jason says he's WSB and he saw him on the plane coming back from Jakarta. Britt freaks out. Jason says Tristan BROUGHT HIM BACK --(this is weird because wouldn't the WSB know that?!!). Anyway...he wants to go out on the boat and she can't because of baseball. She wants him to come to the park but Sonny calls and summons Jason to his place. Britt gets Tristan into an exam room and confronts him about being WSB. HE says he's NOT he just worked at medical facility. She brings up her Hungtingon's disease and how they lied to her and he's like: Sorry lady, nothing to do with me. Tells her to get therapy and drink Decaf coffee.
Ric is at Sonny's they talk about Sidwell. When he goes to jail, the piers and Wyndemre will go up for auction. ROCHESTER IS MENTIONED! Then Sonny calls Jason. Jason walks in. Sonny wants Ric and Jason to make nice. They shake hands. Ric leaves. Sonny thanks Jason. Jason says there will never be peace between him and Ric.
At the Metro, Val planned a dinner with Carly on the patio. She's like: Who's paying, me? HE says NO! My assets got unfrozen. He's going to buy her a big gift. THEN he makes a connection with the black box to Nina and Brennan. He's curious why she would want it.
At the Pool, Drew lurches around and sees Ava. She's like: WTF! He asks if she's meeting Nina. She says no..she's with... and ETHAN IS GONE after looking @@ at the OTHER NEWBIE THERE. Danny is freaking out seeing Drew. So's Brook. Drew asks Ava how much she knew about Nina and Willow's plan. She says how devoted Willow was and blah blah. He says they are divorcing. Things weren't how he thought they were. Ava leaves. Danny is delivering Drew's ice tea and trips, throws it all over him. Drew erupts and yells. Brook tells him to chill out and not talk to Danny like that. OMG Drew took over-acting steroids today. GEESH
Anna sees Peter, he tells her to kill Britt. Emma walks in. Anna's all shaken. Emma asks about Joss being WSB. Anna couldn't tell her. Then they talk about Anna's state of mind and Anna says she's going to put 'everything behind her'.
Ethan is at Lulu's and is taking a bag out. He tells her he's leaving for good. She's like: you can't you work for Sonny Corithos, you just can't leave. He took on Ethan because of their dad and he'd never give him a second chance. Ethan says he has to fulfill a promise. She's like: I have your back. They hug.
END:
Ric sees Liz/Dante talking to Britt and gets jealous
NEW GUY calls Lulu to see if Ethan is there by pretending to be a delivery guy. She says he left the country.
Anna sees Valentin and Carly making out
Jason quits Sonny.
The hospital:
ReplyDeleteBritch and Jason: Oh yes. Who is that new guy?! Oh no Britch. You going to run away again?
Britch and Dr. Tristan: Dr. Tristan wins the lines of the day.
Dr. Tristan: Get your facts straight before you open your big mouth. Are you always this hysterical? Have you ever considered therapy? It could work wonders. So can decaf.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love this guy! I love his sarcastic wit. I need more of this. :) And yes she does need therapy. So do a lot of Port Chuckians.
Sonny's home:
Sonny and Ric: Oh come on Sonny. Let Ric go see Liz at the park! Mmmm Ric's arms!!! Take your shirt off Ric! :)
Sonny, Ric, and Jason: Yes let's have some peace! :)
Sonny and Jason:
Jason: I quit.
RA RO!
Metrocourt patio:
Caradine: Love Carly's dress! Yes I'm so glad he has his money back! Is he going to buy Wyndemere?! He can spoil Carly! Hehe! :) Oh hello Anna! Jelly? :)
The Metrocourt rooftop pool:
Fake Ethan and Ava: Zzzzzzzzzzz.
Toad and Ava: Mmmmm shirtless toad. :) Well, I'm glad he doesn't have beef with Queen Ava. People should never have beef with Queen Ava!
Danny Cheeto and Toad: OY! Toad will never change.
Brooky and Toad: I'm glad Brooky stood up for Danny Cheeto! Well, Toad is right about one thing. That Willow aka Wilma will do anything to get Chase back.
New guy: Geez this is so upsetting and confusing. He looks just like Dr. Tristan, who looks like Lucas! I'm going to get confused of which guy is which!
Anna's home:
Anna and Hiney: UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Stop it! Go away Hiney!!!!
Anna and Emma: Uh huh sure Anna put everything behind you. Right riiiiiiiiiiiiight!
Lulu and Fake Ethan: He comes down the stairs and I'm thinking "who is he? Oh!" Oh damn it's starting already. Okay fake Ethan bye bye! See you never again.
Lulu on the phone with mystery guy: UGH!
The real park:
Lucas, Joe Fitzy, Dante, and Liz: Dante and Liz are bantering and being flirty! They are being really cute. :)
Lucas and Joe Fitzy: BAHAHAHA! Liz and Dante are not a couple Fitzy! Hmmm so they both need a place to live, is this a hint that they are going to live together as friends first?
Dante and Liz: So much flirting, bantering, and having eye zex. Oh hi Ric! Come on Ric don't just stand there being jelly! Go be with Liz!!! Oh oh you are not going to be up to something are you?!
Dante, Liz, and Britch: Dante still flirting with Liz while Liz is scolding Britch! BAHAHAHAHAHA! Ric show yourself honey! And take your shirt off!
Flashback Friday: *Jumps into my time machine to go to May 1st 2015.* Nurses ball.The 3rd part of it. Where Ric proposes to Liz. at the nurses ball. Every time I watch this it breaks my heart.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrj9o5AYwB0
Now guy looks like old Dillon, both actors. Why isn't he Dillon instead of a rando??
Delete"Flutterby says, Now guy looks like old Dillon, both actors. Why isn't he Dillon instead of a rando??"
DeleteGreat question!
How is drew even worse than ever???? And considering all the medical tests in past 6 months I guess we cant have a magical tumor to bring about a personality change.
ReplyDeleteI so prefer Brooke away from chase, where she can stand up for herself and her family.
This delilah/new guy story doesnt interest me. And if that's it for ethan WHY couldn't they have wrapped this up sooner rather than this dumb recast.
Also ethan gone, trina doing music instead of art, lucas needs to stay at avas or else we'll only see her w nina lol
I knew Jason wld quit sonny.
Im gonna feel bad for ric, liz is good for him.
it's an insult to all of us that Drew is worse PLUS his 1st day of walking and he goes to the POOL?
Delete"mufasa says, it's an insult to all of us that Drew is worse"
DeleteI KNOW!!! GAH!
"PLUS his 1st day of walking and he goes to the POOL?"
Well, he did go to see Willow first, then to Alexis to see Scout.Was he looking for Nina at the pool?
Extremely happy that Jason appears to be finally leaving the mob. Cameron Mathison needs to ditch the steroids. It looks like his veins are going to explode. I hope NuEthan is gone for good.
ReplyDelete--- no follow-up with why Joss called Berlin
ReplyDelete-----again today Sonny DID NOT mention that Sidwell killed Dalton and he knows it but says 'oh yeah we have enough to convict him'
------I hate hate Drew and Cameron is overacting.
-----I would like 15 minutes in a room with the writers so they can explain the absurdity of Nathan Parsons not being with Ava but new guy who is in TWO shows - makes ZERO sense....
-----then explain WHY Drew didn't change and he is worse - I am not sure I can continue to watch.....SOOO much soapier if he was different except for Willow and Drew.....he is unbearable..
-----finally, Dear Santa, please make Anna the strong woman she was in the 80's......she has cried for 5 years...
----Joe and Lucas gonna live together course in the real world a doctor and detective make much different money LOL
-----wow they are hitting us with the tension of Tristan and Britt and it's overdone - we get it, they are gonna fall for each other.
-----yep we knew Jason was quitting.
-----oh and by the way I thought Ethan was standing there by Lulu when she answered the phone cause she was practical and logical....and the guy had her phone number? WHO is he gonna be related to that Ethan got his DNA out of the PCPD
I just saw GH's episode from September 26, 2022! I'll copy and paste what I said then.
ReplyDelete"There were so many one liners today! :)
Metrocourt restaurant:
Scorpio brothers and Felicia: YAY! Love seeing them. Uh Mac daddy maybe you should stop staring at Cowboy Cody and find out the truth! Oh and tell Robert that he might be unkie Robby!!!! :) Oh come ooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn tell Robert!!! Oh too late now since he has to go to the crime scene at Brando's garage.
Cowboy Cody and Britch: Oh why are you on a date? Oy! Oh Cowboy Cody is wearing a black shirt. He changed again. WOW! :)
Cowboy Cody, Britch, and Felicia: Okay I don't blame Cowboy Cody for being upset with Felicia and Mac. I mean Mac WAS staring at him without even telling him why. I would be very uncomfortable and upset if someone did that to me. So I'll give Cowboy Cody the benefit of the doubt there.
Britch: Yeah you kinda are.
ROFL! I'm glad Felicia is ruining your date. You shouldn't even be on a date with Cowboy Cody! Oooo I'm glad Felicia gave him Mac's phone number.. Yes if you want to know the truth, call Mac! :)
Brando's garage:
Alexis, Gregory, Dexxy and Diane: I had tears in my eyes. :( Diane on the ground all bloody! :( A weak pulse?!?!! OH NO OH NO!!!! DIANE! :( Geez Dexxy is going to need therapy.
Dexxy and Mac: WOW! Finally someone in Port Chuckles is smart and using their head.. Yes don't say anything and get a lawyer.
The hospital:
Britch and Terry: Ooooo flowers for Terry from Yuri!!! :) Now show them together on a date!!!
Britch, Terry, and Finchy:
Finchy: No. Not you Britt.
ROFL!
Terry and Finchy: Finchy if Liz finds out you are talking to Terry behind her back, she is going to shoot you behind the barn!
Diane being wheeled in: GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :'(
Gregory and Alexis:
Alexis: Are you just going to stand there or are you going to double check my spelling?
ROFL!
Terry and Finchy: Oh no! The same poison that killed Brando! NOOOOOOOOOO! Finchy you gotta save Diane! Please! I beg of you!!! :'(
Nava: Oh Nik that is a sweet gesture, but Vampira isn't dead. :) I'm glad though you wrote your confession and agreed to have it taped. :)
Ava: I Nikolaus Cassadine of sound mind and body. Yeah that's debatable.
ROFL! Mmmm Ferrero Rocher chocolate.. I love those. I want one now! :)
Chandler Mansion:
Vanna: Anna changed into a negligee!!! :) And her bread is saying hello! :) AHHHHH he is touching and caressing her leg!!!!! :D
V.C.: So I'll have to kill you too..
ROFL!
Anna: I'd miss you though.
ROFL! Wow is all this killing talk foreplay? :)
Anna's bedroom:
Vanna: Ooooo I guess it is!!! YOWZA HAWT HAWT HAWT! When he was looking at her leg I thought he was going to kiss it, I'm thinking porn scene time haha. Nope. Awwwww. :( Oh he wants to take it slowwwwww. :) Anna wins the line of the day.
Anna: We'll go slow next time.
ROFL! She wants to go fast baby! :) Their scene was pure hotness!!!!!! YOWZA!"
Today's comments: The Vanna scenes were so hawt!!! :) I love that Britch called the Scorpio brothers, the Scorpio brothers. :) I still don't blame Cowboy Cody for being so upset with Mac staring at him. I'm glad everything worked out. :) When Alexis and Gregory went into Brando's garage, and they saw Diane on the floor all bloody, it reminded me of when Alexis and Danny Cheeto seeing Marco on the floor! Geez poor Alexis! So much trauma!! Are Yuri and Terry still together?!
New Ethan was AWFUL! Glad he's gone!
ReplyDeleteI do not like Dante and Elizabeth together. Dante needs to educate himself on police work instead of messing with Elizabeth because he is the 2nd dumbest cop in PC after Chase.
I read that Nathan Dean only wanted a three month stint. That's fine but he couldn't just stay until he left? Even that sounds stupid.
ReplyDeleteAll the newbies are too much for me too. Does GH think this will attract a younger audience?
I haven't read anything but I think that Jacinda will be gone next and Lucy will put Serena right in Michael's path. I like Jacinda. She is cute and fun. Fun doesn't last long.