Saturday, October 5, 2019

The 2019 Launch: General Hospital Lip Gloss Collection




So..I'm totally into the Shane Dawson/Jeffree Star docuseries. I think it's the soaper in me--there is NOTHING more drama right now than the Beauty Community on You Tube!! SQUEE! I mean--REALLY DRA=MATIC!

Anyway, Shane is launching a cosmetic line and in the process of naming his 5 launching lip glosses. Names like "Are you filming" and "Cheeto Dust"...which are things he says or are in his life.




SO--YOU KNOW what I have to do:


MAY I PRESENT:  THE GENERAL HOSPITAL LIP GLOSS LAUNCH
 2019 COLLECTION!! 




SONNY: 
You're Dead To Me Red
Shattered Barware  Silver
Coffee Bean Brown 
I Miss Morgan Mauve
Bodyguard Blue 


SAM
Whisper White 
Chinese Take Out Red
High Boot Black
Carry Me Pink 
Scout Who? Scarlet 


CARLY 
Cheese Fries Taupe 
Shopping Cart Silver 
Crying For Morgan Blue
I Hate Ava  Alabaster
Jason Lust Lime 


JOSSLYN: 
I Miss Oscar Orange
Bridge Lock Blue
Straight Hair Don't Care Scarlet
VolleyBall Vanilla 
Teen Angst Tangerine 


AVA
Martini Olive Green
Gallery Grape
Magnificent Mango
Crying Over Kiki  Pink
Connie Is Dead  Red 


FRANCO
Egg Salad Yellow
Serial Killer Scarlet 
Tumor Taupe
Flying Monkey Fuschia 
I Love Brownies 

MONICA
It's My House White
Picalilia Peach
Rick or Alan Red
Childminder Chili
All Alone Alabaster 

JASON 
Motorcycle Black
My T-Shirt Black
Stare Black
Blink Black
Sonny Bromance Black 

MICHAEL: 
Dead Girlfriend Green
White Bread
Basic Brown
Mopey Mauve
Africa Book Blue

CURTIS
Good Lookin' Grape
Good Lookin' Red
Good Lookin' Peach
Good Lookin' Clear
Good Lookin' Taupe 



IDEAS BEING TAKEN FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION 

NOTE: Also Launching in 2020:  Scotty Hair Gel Line;  Dead Kiki Eyeshadow Palette;  Liz Lip Liners and many more!! 


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your lipstick line LOL!! As a Sephora groupie, I totally appreciate the concept!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so into the beauty on you tube..it takes me away from everything lol

      Delete
  3. What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. world wide news

    ReplyDelete

BETTER DAY

  SO, let's see. Sonny's yelling about Dex betraying him and saying he's going to take him out. HE says Michael betrayed him, so...