SO, It's MONDAY and Drew is in the lake and... I think we know he's not gonna die, right? Probably can swim at this point.
TODAY'S SHOW:
Another fine shot of Drew going into the lake. We see Nina crying and hesitating calling anyone. Then she yells for Drew.. DREWWWWWWWWW. AND RUNS ahahahahaha.
Britt slaps Jason but only to get him into an exam room. She's on probation and doesn't want to get in trouble (it's stupid). She missed him, he missed her. He's home for good. They hug. She tells him she doesn't have Huntington's. They hug. She says she did do horrible things and Marco is dead because of her all for nothing.
WELL SADDLE UP BECAUSE... ETHAN is now being played by some OTHER GUY-- who has sandy hair and ISN'T AUSTRALIAN AND WTF IS HAPPENING. Good GOD this show... He's talking to Ava at The Metro but.. I just can't deal. He looks like Cody and I think it's his first day acting. They talk about Phoebe and the 'real father'...He can't tell her because the guy is DANGER. :eyeroll: Then Ava says Phoebe is where she needs to be. She goes to leave and HE TOUCHES HER WRIST. UGHHHHHH this can NOT HAPPEN. Gross.
Valentin gives the black box to Brennan. Brennan finds the info on Drew but Nina runs in and says she killed him. Says she pushed him into the lake after he talked to her and she lost it. Didn't call 911, just ran. PLEASE help me cover it up. They leave.
Valentin and Joss talk about her getting the charges dropped. He thinks she did it partly because he saved her life.
Gio is singing to baby Phoebe. Brook walks in. Awww, adorable. They talk about nothing.
Gio goes swimming and sees something in the lake.
Chase goes to get Willow to talk about Sidwell. She's like: I'm in the middle of something, say you couldn't find me, ok? She finally says she will go. They ask her why Ezra said she had meeting with Sidwell. She lies that it was about his company and they'd better not hold her there. She stomps off. .
Chase and Brook talk about Willow going into the PCPD and that he might get his detective job back again. She's happy.
END:
BRITT AND JASON LOVE EACH OTHER!
Gio tells Nina and Brennan Drew is ok, he swam out of the lake HAHHAHA
Willow goes home and sees dirt on the floor. Then Drew is in the DOORWAY! Dun dun DUN.
Contract to recurring to gone...all in one breath. Just when he was becoming likable. This guy does look just like Cody and what you said...his first day acting. ND was good with Ava. We shall see.
ReplyDeleteThe scenes involving the Drew revival are horrendous. I always say I miss the humor. Those scenes were comedic in a sad way.
The consolation for all of this is that Britt and Jason are in WUB!!
The Q boathouse:
ReplyDeleteMr. Blinky houseplant and Nina: The pushing in the water was gold.. :) Then she is calling out for him?! What?! Did she expect him to answer?!
Nina: Drew! DREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Drew: Yeah?
WSB headquarters:
V.C., Joss, and Brennan: YES YES! Give him what he wants Brennan!!! V.C. comes back with the black box, and,
Joss: You left it in your car?!
BAHAHAHAHA! She would have won the line of the day, but someone else wins it.
Joss and V.C.: Oh Joss. Carly is a big girl! She can handle herself. Oh great! V.C. got everything back! Now I want him to move to Wyndemere!
Nina and Brennan: Nina wins the line of the day.
Nina: It's too late I killed him.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Willow's office:
Willow and Chase: I thought she was going to hit him over the head and run away! :)
Q mansion:
Gio, Brooky, and baybay Phoebe: Awwwwwwwww adorable! :) Now sing smelly cat to her. :)
Brase and baybay Phoebe: Well I'm glad Chase is honest with Brooky. Now take off your shirt Chase. :)
Metrocourt rooftop pool:
RecastEthan and Ava: Hmm I wonder why Joe Fitzy is talking to her about Delilah and baybay Phoebe. Oh wait that's not Joe Fitzy! He just looks like him. So we have Lucas and Lucas Jr. And now Joe Fitzy and Joe Fitzy Jr. I can have a lot of fun with this. :) I heard that Nathan was leaving, but I didn't know he was being recast. They have no chemistry and are zzzzzzz. It looks like Maura West got a haircut. It's beautiful. :)
Police station: Zzzzzzzzzz.
Toad's DOD cult house:
Willow and evil Drew: The place was too dark. I had a feeling he would show up!
Oops forgot 1 thing.
DeleteJason and Britch: Friday she was all glowey and smiley, Today she wasn't. The slap It could have been left on the floor. I liked that she told him she doesn't have Huntingtons.
Britch: I wuv you.
Jason: I wuv you too.
Awwwwwwwwwwww! :)
Mostly enjoyed today's show but now that Nathan Dean is gone, there is zero reason to keep Ethan around. They need to wrap up that storyline immediately.
ReplyDeleteWtf? Why bring him back and start this story if his stint was this short? I expected a short stint and for Ethan to leave when ND was done.we did not need this newbie ethan and his generic looks and acting.
DeleteSo they can recast Ethan, but they can’t recast Maxie?
ReplyDelete---Maura's hair was gorgeous today!! I am NOT happy with recast......Nathan P was just the perfect bad boy and his chemistry with Maura was whoa...
ReplyDelete----this new Nathan is too clean cut and looks like every other character......
-----There is NO way Nina especially and Willow can come back from this.....Nina is the worst....HOW is she gonna explain to Scout that she left Drew by himself and got in her car and left? My gosh Jack deserves better.
-----I am sorry but Britt and Jason don't work - he is so level headed and calm and Britt complains and whines all the time.....so I have to hope that JUST as they get together, he finds out she knew all along about Cassius......clearly he doesn't know.
------so lemme get this straight ----- suddenly Joss is to the WSB what Stella is to GH???
------Dante and Molly at least saw that Willow IS lying.....
-----but I gotta say ----- the ending was precious - I hate Drew but maybe at least he will terrorize Willow and Nina!!! (sidebar - how did he get to the house???? LOL - and he didn't seem quite wet.)