I'm meeting my brother for lunch and I'm not sure I'll be back so use this space wisely for today's show!
I want to point out ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL the newbies and a recast that will be swooping down on us soon. Check out Soap Opera Digest to get the info.
Tristan Rogers will be a surgeon
Scout Cain (SORA'd)
Serena Baldwin is coming in to help at Deception
Hudson (no last name) is a sketchy business man
Mysterious "New Hire" --Diane and Alexis hire someone to replace Marco.
Good GRAVY.
Ugh...a trial? He punched him in the middle of a full restaurant. Guilty.
ReplyDeleteBLQ/Lucy...more from the awful story that never should have made it to our screens.
And let us not forget poor pitiful ugly Jordan. Hahaha.
I know I'm in the minority but I like Justine and Sonny. Forbidden love. So soapy.
From yesterday...Trina has joined the "most annoying" list.
It's almost like a totally different show than last week's perfection.
I still hate Hiney.
I like Sonny and Justine!!!
DeleteLiz's home:
ReplyDeleteLiz and Lucas: Liz is looking at the work chart online. She is confused about Brennan and how he could just walk out of the place he was in! ROFL! Liz's hair is so strange. 1 half is very curly, and the other half is straight. Did Liz go inside Anna's fridge? Did the blue color affect Liz?
Metrocourt rooftop pool:
Chase and Lucy: Lucy is on the phone with Serena!!! :) Lucy kept looking at topless Chase. I don't blame her. ;) They talk about Willow and Brooky. That Brooky and her had a meeting. Chase is so suspicious! :)
Q mansion:
Tracy and Brooky: Tracy confronts Brooky about setting Willow up!!! Brooky admits she did!!! Tracy wished that Brooky would have just told her so she could help. Brooky talks about how Tracy wants her and her husband to break up! Tracy wins the line of the day.
Tracy: Lucy Coe at best is a bird brain, with a room temperature IQ!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Jurtis's home:
Jurtis and Marty: Curtis does not want to take the deal! He wants his day in court. So stupid! Come on Marty and Curtis take your shirts off! Jordan and her pitch fork burn gets a called from Sidwell cookie. She leaves.
Police station:
Sidwell cookie and Jordan: She confesses that she worked undercover! Sidwell cookie wants her help! She helps him transfer money, and he will help her with her face!!! He really gets wayyyyy to close to her and is threatening! She won't do it and walks away!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toad's DOD cult house:
Nina and Willow: Nina is sad. She is all confused over the whole Cassias mess. :( Willow is running out of meds for Mr. Blinky houseplant Pinocchio! She needs more!
Nina, Willow, and Brennan: Willow wants the proof about Mr. Blinky houseplant Pinocchio! Brennan says bad news. The black box is missing! Brennan says you could always kill him! ROFL! Willow says they are not murderers! ROFL!
The talk den:
Sonny and Justine: They talk about how nobody can know about us! Not even Sidwell!!! Justine talks about Molly and the job she offered!! I thought at first Justine was going to break up with him, but no she didn't. They hugged.
Throwback Thursday: *Jumps into my time machine to go to the Webber home* Ric and Ginny! She confesses to killing Brock! Really good scene!!!! Bravo!!!! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hui19-zMwUc
Oops! Forgot something. Liz and her strange hair visit. She is so surprised to see Brennan there!!!
ReplyDelete—-will Curtis ever mention Valentin was at the accident.
ReplyDelete—-Liz’s hair looks bad
——when Sonny said my business associates I was reminded it’s been months since we have seen one bodyguard
——-Steve Burton repeated that some fans are not going to like Jason’s new outlook and life. So I wonder if mob stuff will be again not shown
——hate chase.
—-why would Jordan tell Sidwell she was working undercover. She even said I found nothing. So who is he going to hurt in her life. At least she didn’t take the deal. Like Ava. Years ago
——for me the big thing today is GH has no clue about wardrobe. Tracy and Brook Lynn see in fall clothes. Nina in a leather skirt. Drives me nut—
—- if Liz figures it out then she should be the police commissioner. Let’s hope SHE isn’t drugged.
I had forgotten that Valentin helped Curtis at the accident. I wonder if maybe he saw Brook Lynn's vehicle?
DeleteAnd and Britt tell that Sidwell
ReplyDeleteKilled dalton!!!
Jeff Kober who played Cyrus on GH, got nominated for another Emmy for his role on The Pitt!
ReplyDeleteIf you haven't seen The Pitt, you're missing out! Its a more realistic (and graphic!) depiction of a day in a major hospital's ER. GH could learn some tips with portraying the work lives of hospital workers!
It's on HBO right? I got rid of that in protest lol. Maybe with Hacks on I should get it for a few months and binge
Delete"Hacks" is FANTASTIC!
DeleteIt makes no sense for Jordan to have admitted she was working undercover to Sidwell. It accomplished nothing and makes her a target.
ReplyDeleteIt was refreshing to see Lucas had sugar and half and half for his coffee after seeing constant empty cups. He is such a good actor, too. I'm glad Liz was the only smart one to put two and two together about Drew and Jack.
ReplyDeleteLindaV