General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
TV Source Magazine: GH's 50th
Take a trip over to TV Source Mag and get the dish on GH's 50th gala celebrations!
ABC’s new promo touts “Celebrate Romance, Celebrate Adventure” and GH plans to do just that. Featured in the video are classic clips of Steve Hardy, Luke & Laura’s wedding and Steve & Audrey interspersed with recent clips and upcoming ones, like Luke and Laura coming face to face and Laura encouraging Liz not to give up on love!
Full Video available!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Soap Net is doing a big thing for GH for their 50th. I'm still not sure what it is. I think it is a marathon of old shows on for awhile.
ReplyDelete