Oh, things are starting to come in about the whole "wall of death" we saw yesterday! Early stages yet so just for WUBBERS, comes clues on the Wubs Net! I do believe it's not only going to provide a story for a newbie, but it just might bring father/son together in a unique way. Also: If you have it on DVR, look at the bearded guy in the upper rt hand corner of the photo montage at the end.
General Hospital Stars Read Hospital Classics! See that pic of Becky on the right of the blog? She was at a Children's "Speakaboo" event with other GH stars. Now, their readings are available on audio books for the public! What a fun Christmas Gift for the GH fan with little kids!
Rumors on Claudia's exit are RAMPANT. I do know that alternate endings were shot. THAT'S RIGHT....there are different endings out there. Just sayin'. So, even if you see something, it might not be true. Which, even as a scoops maven, I Love. LOVE surprises!!
With the mobular story heating up, Carly ready to pop and the Baddest Cassadine Ever coming, I'm hoping that the end of 2009 is great for GH. :praying to soapgoddess:
Here's hoping we see a bit more of Leslie, Bobbie and Audrey today. Did you blink and miss them in the party? I didn't even SEE Bobbie! LOL.
See you on Twitter and at 4ish.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PERIGRINE FALCONS
Sad news. Robert Kelker-Kelly who played Stavros on GH has passed away at the age of 62. I really enjoyed his portrayal of that Cassadine ...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
No comments:
Post a Comment