You know you've been waiting for them!
Lisa LoCicero and Kelly Sullivan!! Those wacky Falconeri cousins are coming to Chicago (October 13th) and Detroit (October 14th)--get your pasta and straight jackets ready!!
I've been to one of Lisa's events in Toronto and it really was a great time...here's the LINK to find out MORE!!
SEE WHO ELSE is coming to these venues as well at Elite Fan Events.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brownstone --Your Wednesday GH Filler!
Show of hands. Who remembers the Brownstone? It was 40 years ago. Does that make you feel old? Karen has been mentioning that it needs to re...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

No comments:
Post a Comment