General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dunkeroo
It's time for another MONDAY!! ... YEP. Here we are, the last day of AUGUST. OY! So some recast is coming soon according to Steve Bu...
-
Once upon a time, Helena had a son...his name was Stavros. (I call him Stavvy). He was tall and handsome and much to her other son'...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
This was my face on Thursday-- just like: WHAT!? What am I SEEING? LOL. I do feel like I watched a short film in there. Yes, that's ...

I think this is great!! Behind the scenes scenerio's will be a HOOT!
ReplyDeleteWho better than NLG?? I wish her much success and I will await May-July debut time.