General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Black and White Movie Day
Normally when I put together a filler for Karen's day off / hair appointment, it is usually GH themed. There have been a handful of time...
-
Once upon a time, Helena had a son...his name was Stavros. (I call him Stavvy). He was tall and handsome and much to her other son'...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
This was my face on Thursday-- just like: WHAT!? What am I SEEING? LOL. I do feel like I watched a short film in there. Yes, that's ...

I saw it and it made my son and I laugh
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen this movie. Which scene has it?!!?! :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen it sonya, I think they must have GH on the television
ReplyDeletekdmask said...I haven't seen it sonya, I think they must have GH on the television
ReplyDelete============================
Yeah that sounds cool! :) Maybe it's the beginning of the movie. Hmmm.