GH is not a new show today...so kick back in honor of hospital staff everywhere!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesonya said...
ReplyDeleteLove the picture Karen! HAPPY LABOR DAY EVERYONE! :) Check this out. It's a website where It says about how General hospital will be pre-empted today, but check this out,
"GH" will return on September 6 with a new episode. Find out which of the other four soaps are on Labor Day in order to plan your day.
In order to plan your day!!! HAHAHAHAHA! We are such a prisoner to our soaps! :) Always been like that. :)
http://soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/recaps/25309/general-hospital-pre-empted-today-9-5
OH! There is also a slaps of our lives video that I just saw! HAHAHAHAHA!
Love that pic!! Remember them well!
ReplyDeleteLindaV