General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Prospect Park Deals On Wheels
You know I'm not up on the skivv with all this, but We Love Soaps are!! Get over there and read all about the Online, Inline, Drama-line on the Cyber-deals. It looks good because it may go to streaming and eventually cable!! (We know how to work that!)
The photo has nothing to do with the story, I just like it LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Black and White Movie Day (Tues Blog)
Normally when I put together a filler for Karen's day off / hair appointment, it is usually GH themed. There have been a handful of time...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
SIBLING BLTs! So much happened this week, I really couldn't pick one theme but everyone on the show seemed to want a Bobbie's BLT s...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...

Karen. Online, Inline, Drama-line? ROFL! :)
ReplyDeleteThe guy is definitely just, and there's no doubt.
ReplyDelete