MIL...that's right buddy!
Those of us that are more privy and pay attention to such things, noticed a DRAMATIC change.I think it can be summed up in the following list of "Garin Wolf's Top Ten GH Shifts"
10. Sonny wasn't on for a whole week-- We know MB went on vacation but in the old days we would have been served up at least 3 days of inserted block taping angst about the break up. This was a nice, welcome change.
9. Helena discusses Laura's time on the island...compares Nikolas to her son and looks fabulous in python-print. Not for nothing, but Guza hasn't had Hells on in AGES let alone working with Luke and someone else we haven't seen yet.
8. ELQ Offices: What?!
7. Liz, Jason and Sam scene that wasn't gratuitous or just plain weird. Loved the talk--it honored Liason history while looking JaSam straight in the face.
6. Siobhan goes bat-ass'd crazy. Sure, Guza loved his Oyrish Lass...but she was a bit of a non-issue couch potato. GW has given her some psycho. We like.
5. Steven Mentions his grandfather, his past AND has hot sex with Olivia.
4. Alexis and Molly discuss Cassadine Lore--all with a nice "wind of change" coming. Alexis also tells Jason she's his new Mom-in-Law after blowing into the brown paper bag. Nice.
3. Scrubs Sex in the Hospital..complete with picnic...and Epiphany throwing new sheets at Patrick
2. Tracy not only GOES to Jake's...she drinks a Manhattan there. What!? (Yummy AZ scenes too!)
AND THE NUMBER ONE WOLF-SHIFT?
MONICA, MONICA MONICA! I half expected Adam Sandler to walk out and start singing his Harmonica song!! LOL... She was on with Tracy, Jason and Liz. Not only that she brought a photo to Jason of him riding a big wheel!! The fact that Monica never knew about Jake in his lifetime was a huge mistake on Guza's part, imo. So was killing off almost the entire Q Tribe. Perhaps Mr. W will be fixing some of that mess.
How did you like this week? Did you think/see changes? I do think one of the bigger issues is the use of more characters in one show. History mentions like Sam's brother Danny :thud: Lucky staring at the prescription bottle. A mobster that doesn't just skulk around but is a bit fun (talking Anthony here) and seems to be involved with everything from the drug ring to Helena to Skye to ELQ. Follow them cupcakes!!
Now, get rid of GumShoe Spinelli---it was cute for about 1.2 seconds. Now? Not so much. thanks.
Scene of the Week: I am going to have to go with the Sam/Jason/Liz scene. I really liked the tone, liked the way Liz said "It was much more than that" --and also the Sam interaction. Very nuanced and meaningful, imo
Who won "Best Smile Male"?? You won't be surprised! Vote this week for Best Smile Female--
Only on THE WUBS NET
AND if you haven't WATCHED One Life T o Live-- do it!! especially MONDAY! It's going to be epic!!
Have a great Sunday. Thanks for all the Wub here and on Twitter. (@wubsnet)