Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nylon: Kalup and Franco Premiere Plus Fronkey Stuff!

Hear TURN IT up on NYLON Mag


A great piece in the Globe and Mail about Franco and Franco-Haters. LOL Except:

Franco himself, in his art and in interviews, is a bizarre hybrid. He is alternately cold and lacking in affect, then radiant and disarming. (His almost-iconic smile, which floats through the video like a symbol of his methodology, is the engine that turns his charm on and off.)



Question is....when is he due back on GH?? He'll be busy promoting "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" soon, on press junkets all over the globe. It's due to hit theaters August 5th. A new Playboy Interview is out and it's a good one.  In the beginning of all this his 'people' said he'd be back this summer, which looks unlikely. I am also wondering with Guza leaving, it that will have anything with him coming back --or not.  
I know that some of you don't like the Fronkey Franco, but it gave me some fun on my rainy days :) C077X

4 comments:

  1. Anything or anyone that makes Jason squirm is fine by me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see a big twist with franco.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Franco to come back as Francine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want Franco to have Jake and when Jason finds out he drops everyone to get his son back! He stands up to Sonny and says find someone else to do your dirty work for a while I'm going to get my son back!! Franco is very dark but I enjoyed him on GH!

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...