Thursday, July 21, 2011

Steve Burton's AOL Interview



Steve Burton's AOL interview is interesting. This line caught my eye: . Now that we've been constricted by budgets, you're going to get a lot of two people scenes in one set.
Uh, Sorry Steve, already happening for years now...


More excepts:


GH' fans can count on seeing Jason interact with more of his semi-estranged Quartermaine family members even if Sam says no. New head writer Garin Wolf is a big fan of the show's history, and Burton shares that he's spending more screen-time with the fan-favorite clan.



Hey, there's nothing wrong with that.
No. Absolutely not. It's relationship-based. What I see with Garin and what I like is that he's using everybody on the canvas. I've always been an advocate of the Quartermaines and of seeing everyone be used. Tell story and it will all be good. I think we're headed in that direction. Garin's a great guy and a good writer. He's using a lot more people. Jason's had scenes with Monica and Edward -- I feel an old spark coming back.


That's surprisingly GOOD news, eh? Hit the link to read the whole thing!! 

12 comments:

  1. GH' fans can count on seeing Jason interact with more of his semi-estranged Quartermaine family members even if Sam says no.
    ==========================
    Wait what?!!?! Why the hell would Sam say no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree why would Sam say no!!?? I'm thrilled they're bringing the core back so excited to see how this plays out! Always loved the Q's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if Jason is shooting scenes with just 1 other person in them then I guess that we will see 1 Q at a time.
    My guess is that Sam does not want Jason to feel conflicted about his past self and that is why she does not want him to see the Q's.
    Wouldn't it be lovely if Sam and Jason would get married in Lila's garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. so it looks the new writer will continue like guza, all about jason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe after Jason wakes up from the coma he starts remembering more of his Q past and Sam gets a little nervous thinking that maybe if he starts hanging around the Q's she won't fit in his world anymore......just I guess I don't know!

    LaTanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry it should say- just a guess I don't know!

    LaTanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that "no" is more about Sam's answer to Jason's proposing. Like, whether or not Sam says yes or no, Jason is going to interact more w/ his Quatermaine family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about if Jason gets shot or takes a knock to the head, Patrick operates and voila...he wakes up as Jason Quartermaine. Would sure beat this Jackal PI slapstick.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just read the interview I like how he said that during his marriage to Courtney she began to beat up more people than he did... he called her "Kung Fu Courtney"! LOL

    LaTanya

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read somewhere that Jason is involved in an accident and is in a coma. Wouldn't it be something if he woke up as Jason Quartermaine? A woman can dream, can't she??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read the interview and was turned off when steve said Guza wrote cool shoot outs and Guza was just tired. I do understand why steve was a Guza fan because he was given a big storyline and lots of screen time. Love the way he always dodges the jason/Liz fanbase question saying that he doesn't know what will happen. He always avoids acknowledging the fanbase which is understandable since they are bound by contract not to reveal too much and the current couple is jasam ( which always needs to be promoted ).

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...