Wednesday, July 13, 2011

GENIE Francis Coming to Pretty The Series!!

 Annette Champagne is so going to love to see Ms Francis! 

We Love Soaps has announced that Genie is coming to one of my fave webshows: Pretty The Series!! You know I've raved about it before (and even contributed to the show...) Denise Alexander made a cameo last Season and now Genie is going to be guesting!! This show is hilarious. Dad and Daughter beauty pageant fun. WATCH it on YOU TUBE or go to The Official Website. 
Catch up before next season airs!!

It is my dream that someday I TOO can be a guest on the show (hopefully a southern pageant mom) and bring Alberta for backup!!

2 comments:

  1. The guy is totally just, and there is no skepticism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. stone fountain

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...