1. Brownstone/Carly's House. You know what I think about this. Interns/Nurses from GH should all live together. with Bobbie as their Aunt Ruby or Myrtel from AMC. Great stories from struggling Molly and TJ (she spends way too much money and he has a mountain of debt) to Felix and his love life.
2. Lulu and Maxie move in together as well. Maxie realizes that it's way way too soon for Peter and Lulu is left struggling for childcare and companionship. So, they pool their resources and hilarity ensues. Especially with Maxie vs. Charlotte. LOL Spinelli can drop by a lot too.
3. Peter is found dead and the Cassadine crest rests on his chest. Was it revenge for Faison's sins or is someone trying to deflect from the real killer?
5.After he kills 3 more times (one being Peter but no one knows that) -- Ava slowly realizes Kevin is Ryan. She also realizes that Laura and Felicia are going to turn him into the FEDS. Guess what she does? Well, lets just say Julian has a special on meat pies at Charlie's.
6. I'd like to try to give a good solution to the baby mix up but the wrench of Willow in there thinking that it's HER baby (who's really dead) is making me think too hard. All I know, Nelle must come back.
7. Finn and Anna adopt a child that was on ICE's list to be deported after getting separated from her family. They basically tell them she's too sick to travel and apply to be her foster family. Oh, and Anna gets a Corgi that Roxy loves and rides around the house.
|Ha ha..fooled ya|
8. Ava invites Franco to manage the art gallery and gives him free painting space because she can't cope after Kiki's death. He doubles at the hospital with his art therapy people. Cameron tries to be good but he keeps getting into trouble--especially after---
9. ... Oscar dies. Yep. He's a gonner. Kim feels horrible because she pushed him into the trial, which shortened his life by awhile. Drew and she get back together and decide to visit San Diego where it all began.
10. Josslyn and Cameron cling to each other--basically emo over Oscar's death and maybe "go on the run" (although I'm sure the network would frown upon teen running stories now a days). Anyway, they both rebel a LOT and I'm so here for that.
There's a million more (I haven't outlined my Krissy/Valerie story yet) but those are the few I'd like to start with. My wishes for all the fans is to enjoy the show, keep reading the blog and many many days filled with cotton candy and great dance music.