General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition
Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them ha...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Wow awesome!!! Congrats Sarah Joy Brown!!! :) I'm such a fan of hers!! Ever since she was Carly on GH! :) I love the trailer!!! Looks like a good movie. And Sarah has got her blond hair back! Cool! :)
ReplyDeleteIs it a bubble lamp?
ReplyDeleteYou Go Girl
ReplyDeleteThe movie looks great ! I want to see it! Good for Sarah!!
ReplyDeleteYou can order your own copy on www.shoptmpics.com
ReplyDelete