More to come! This is just part one of her many photos with Soapy/Movie stars!! She's going out to LA this week tothe Pretty premire on Warner Bros. lot!!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tues/Wed GH and TODAY!
Oh I really liked Tuesday and Weds shows--- probably because I could watch on Hulu and not have commercials all over the place. SUCH a dif...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
OMG I'm sorry I know there are a lot of Liason Haters out there but there is no way anyone can tell me that their love scenes aren't off the charts gentle and loving!!! Wish I could see more!!!! Oh well! I also do love the ORIGINAL Sonny and Carly!
ReplyDelete