Digest has learned that Shelly Altman has been named co-Head Writer of GENERAL HOSPITAL, effective immediately. She will work alongside current Head Writer Garin Wolf. An Emmy winner herself, Altman has worked on ONE LIFE TO LIVE and ANOTHER WORLD, among other television projects. She's also been nominated for Best Writing by the Writer's Guild of America. Welcome aboard!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Monday, October 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Storyline Jump
Thursday--and I'm hoping GH is a bit more meaty today?? Seems like a lot of filler lately. Trying to stick all the newbies in is getti...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
I LOVE you Karen...you say what I am thinking.
ReplyDeleteDoes this mean we are going to get more of what we have been getting? No new fresh eyes??
BELCH!
They need to get rid of Frons and JFP. There were rumors awhile back that JFP was on her way out but it didn't materialize.
ReplyDelete