Cady McCain took to facebook to address some of the things she's been hearing about the Cyber-deal. Thought you'd like to read some of it.. interesting. Read it in FULL on Cady's FB Page
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Monday, November 14, 2011
Cady McCain and The Prospect Deal...
Cady McCain took to facebook to address some of the things she's been hearing about the Cyber-deal. Thought you'd like to read some of it.. interesting. Read it in FULL on Cady's FB Page
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Sounds like good business sense to me. Sorry to the AMC fans, but I think PP is making the right move.
ReplyDeleteThey need money lol
ReplyDeleteWhich is why I plan to start watching OLTL when it moves. I have never watched one episode so I am excited to start! Will they do it everyday for an hour? Does anyone know about the format?
ReplyDeleteI just read on SoapNetwork that PP is still in 'talks' with the union.
ReplyDeleteIs OLTL still planning on airing on time??