Friday, November 11, 2011

John Loprieno Opens Up about OLTL Stint!


Great interview on the VCStar.com site with John about his coming back to One Life before it goes off the air. For those of us that have watched the show since the earlier days, "Cordero Roberts" was a favorite character that was greatly missed when he left.  Loprieno teeaches at Moorpark College in CA.

Since October, the actor has done 13 episodes and had to travel back and forth between New York, where it is recorded, and Moorpark, where he teaches.
"It turned out to be a much bigger cameo than I thought it would be. It was fun. It was great to see everybody and work with (actress) Andrea Evans again," Loprieno said.
His students, though, have remained largely oblivious to their teacher's fame on the once very popular soap.
"I don't even think daytime is on their radar. Once in a while, a student will say, 'My mom used to watch you,' " Loprieno said with a laugh.
"I always thought the nice thing about daytime is that there's no reruns, so at least my students won't be able to throw that up in my face and have fun with me about some of the goofy stuff I used to do in daytime. But YouTube has got everything. Some of them have seen some of my most embarrassing moments," he said.

5 comments:

  1. Per SoapNet..Trevor

    Per SoapNet: John

    'Even though his character recently wound up on the wrong end of a gun, Trevor St. John is reportedly returning to One Life to Live to make one last appearance before the show wraps production on its television run next Friday.'

    ALSO-Cord to join OLTL!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I SAW that!!! eee! I wonder if it's just a dream??? I hope he's really alive!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me bad...John is OPEN to join OLTL2 but has NOT signed. (YET)
    And with Trevor, one is to assume if its only one appearance, it is in form of a dream???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen it sounds like a dream.
    He will be on only for a day. :(

    How can OLTL go on without a Todd?? No word on Roger, is there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always loved Cord's overbite, he's yummy.

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...