Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Great Interview with Kristen Alderson on the Eve of her Leaving OLTL



Great Interview with Terry Morrow on Tinseltown Terry's Blog.
Alderson: Last week, I taped a lot of scenes that will be among the last scenes that will air on the show with Kassie (Blair) and Roger (Todd). That was tough. The end of last week was just so emotionally draining. I was crying at the end of last week. This week was a bit easier because I must have gotten a lot of it out of my system. But it will all crack tomorrow (the final taping). It's weird. After this is alll over, it will be weird because it will feel like I am on vacation all the time. This is like family to me.

1 comment:

  1. Im going to miss OLTL and GH not so much anymore.I saw on Msn they had a article about Robin and how they were going to kill her off

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...