Friday, November 4, 2011

OLTL Stars Sign for CyberSoap!


Here's a list of One Life to Live actors that are coming online--when/if that happens. I'm THRILLED that Flo and Tuc are going to be there.  Hell, "David Vickers" could have his own dang show! At least the cast is getting larger--now the funds need to follow!!

Florencia Lozano (Tea)
Shenelle Edmonds  (Destiny)
Erika Slezak (Vicki)
Kassie DePaiva  (Blair)

Josh Kelly (Cutter)
Tuc Watkins (David)
Michael Easton (John)
Melissa Archer (Nat)
Andrew Trischitta (Jack)
Sean Ringgold (Sean)
Jerry VerDorn  (Clint)
Kelley Missal (Dani)

13 comments:

  1. I really hope they sign on the dog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you mean IF/WHEN?
    You think this won't happen in January???

    There is a name or 2 still missing from the list:
    Todd
    Roxie
    Nigel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never watched OLTL but now that I read all your comments... I think when it goes online I will watch it...

    I also stopped watching AMC some time ago but I might watch that one too..

    I may have a ton of questions about OLTL tho as my mom never watched it so that never passed down to me so I have NO CLUE about anyone on that show..

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all here Stephanie to help you with questions. I watched from day one, however, my memory isn't as good as others!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie I said the same thing>>..JACK??????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why NOT Jack???
    His acting only portrays how he is being written. No??

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good actor can spin silk out shit...

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'A good actor can spin silk out shit...'

    Not sure I agree. I seen some good actors lately with some crumby storylines that they couldn't even pull silk out of shit. JMO

    ReplyDelete
  9. The actor that plays Jack stinks...He must be related to someone speical...That poor girl they are pairing him with..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did I read that Bree( Jessica) is going to Port Charles to replace LuLu?

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...