General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition
Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them ha...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

What a happy story this morning..Happy for the 2 of them...She was so cute in Love Christmas
ReplyDeletethat was on Hallmark, right? I just saw that!
ReplyDeleteWhat am I missing? Is this character not JZ??
ReplyDeleteEarlier post I mentioned this, and there were question marks as to whom I was speaking about.
What am I missing?
So sweet and romantic --so upbeat and positive and happy!!! He is so cute and so is she! :-)
ReplyDeleteOMG, she looks like Maggie, NuKate, the Lady in White. . . . Are they all sisters?
ReplyDeleteWow! Congrats! :) How long have they been together? I lost track. :)
ReplyDeleteSonya doesn't it matter I have NO SHOT at him now????????
ReplyDeleteMy2Cents2 said...Sonya doesn't it matter I have NO SHOT at him now????????
ReplyDelete==========================
ROFL! Awwww! *comfort* I have no shot either!!!
Sources say she cheats on him, so sorry Brandon. There are plenty of women who would love and adore you. The truth will come out about her. I will pray for you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sad day, I am sure that he will find someone that will TRULY love, honor and respect him. I would!!!! He is so gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteWhat am I missing? Who is cheating on who and how would anyone know something like that to be true!
ReplyDeleteHow silly!