Chrissie Fit, better known as part-time nanny Mercedes on General Hospital is in Jenni Rivera's "Filly Brown". Chrissie plays Lupe Toronio, Filly's younger, sassy sister.
Here she is on the couch at the right:
Filly Brown is directed by Youssef Delara and Michael D. Olmos. It's a Hip Hop-driven drama about a Mexican girl who rises to fame and consciousness as she copes with the incarceration of her mother through music. Cast: Lou Diamond Phillips, Gina Rodriguez, Jenni Rivera, Edward James Olmos and Chrissie Fit. (from Sundance 2012 First Images)
Follow Chrissie on her FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!
WATCH a clip:
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition
Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them ha...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

No comments:
Post a Comment