General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Well.....that sucks...thankfully, there's YouTube.
ReplyDeleteWHAT?????????????????
ReplyDeleteYou have got to be kidding. What a joke. *too disgusted for words*
ReplyDeleteThat is SICK!!!!
ReplyDeleteThose people are sick sick sick!
Linda
Not surprising as soapnet is owned by disney/ ABC abd will promote what Sweeney wants them to promote. Reality tv is their goal. We as the viewer will be fed whatever they want and you will like it :). I am not hopeful for GH because I think their goal is very clear. It will be interesting to hear from actors after they have left GH permanently the real dirt and turmoil going on.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! What traitors!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! What traitors!!
ReplyDelete