TonyGeary.net sat down with the man himself to ask about this year's big show. It's the last one (in NYC at least) and so far, sold out!! Read the FULL INTERVIEW on TonyGeary.net
How do you feel about this being the "Finale" production of ABC Daytime/Broadway Cares?
I'm sad that this will be the final benefit for this wonderful organization that the ABC Daytime performers will be involved in, in New York. If it moves to LA, I'm there!
Tony will be performing with Jonathan Jackson. Also performing from GH are Bradford Anderson and Brandon Barash.
IF you wish to bid on these items to help contribute and get some GREAT items BID HERE!
- The ultimate soap fan fantasy weekend, which includes VIP tickets to the Grand Finale Celebration and a post-show party with the cast, private access to the event's final dress rehearsal and access to an exclusive Friday night cocktail party
- Personal acting lesson with stars from One Life to Live
- Custom ringtones from All My Children’s Cameron Mathison and General Hospital’s Anthony Geary
- The opportunity to appear on stage during the Grand Finale Celebration
- Opportunities to appear in a scene of All My Children, One Life to Live and General Hospital
- Behind-the-scenes tours of each ABC Daytime drama
- A VIP package for a taping of The View, including a meet-and-greet with the hosts
- and more!!