My friend Crackie just happened to get some great tapes of the night for everyone!! Here's Tony Geary and Jonathan Jackson. Subscribe to CinCense on YouTube.
This one is of the OLTL Ladies doing Chicago's Cell Block Tango...with OLTL characters!! LMAO
Did YOU Go to the show?? If so, let us know!! It looks as wonderful as usual. I do hope it continues on the west coast.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Storyline Jump
Thursday--and I'm hoping GH is a bit more meaty today?? Seems like a lot of filler lately. Trying to stick all the newbies in is getti...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

No comments:
Post a Comment