We made it!! We lived through Sam's hearing loss, no one changing clothes almost all week-- weird timelines, Sonny angst, Bat Caves!! we deserve a good cocktail!
OLTL was weird today.
General Hospital: Nelson Branco's Suds Report says that Ingo has been dropped. The real deal is that Ingo said via Twitter that his airtime has dropped! Nelson also didn't say IR is going on recurring, Sonya Eddy is. So, when you read that, don't get confused! Actually, by the time you read this, it should be fixed.
Also, is Vanessa leaving soon? Seems she said her time was "almost done" at GH in an Access Hollywood interview. Now, we know she's slated to stay through summer--beyond that, I think it's the ol' contract dance. Just sayin'
TODAY'S SHOW: Did I miss where that guy said he'd help Brenda? They must have assumed we'd just figure he said yes?? He shows up at the Metro and doesn't tell Sonny only because that thug was watching him.
Yes! They had Sam hear white noise...nice. Now I can not be mad at them. LOL. Ears are my biz. BIG scene with Liz/Sam talking about Jake and how cute he is and how he looks like Jason. Uh... so they talk to him NOW?! LOL
Photo Credit: Frank Strovel
Theo is manhandling Suzanne. Why would Theo hire such a dork like that butler guy? Come on. Maybe it's his nephew. He had to or his sister Marge (above) would be mad. LOL
I would LOVE love love Michael to want to be a cop! ahahahaa. But NO have him want the mob which is so predictable.
Sonny "Jax went all Law and order on me"..heh..and he didn't throw that stupid glass like in the promos. Wahh, my fave part.
For the stat freaks, see ALL ratings at Soap Opera Network.
1. Y&R 4,626,000 (-18,000/-572,000)
2. B&B 2,927,000 (+136,000/-406,000)
3. GH 2,925,000 (+417,000/+157,000)
4. DAYS 2,756,000 (+199,000/-466,000)
5. OLTL 2,533,000 (+187,000/-84,000)
6. AMC 2,505,000 (+155,000/-282,000)
Women 18-49 Viewers
1. GH 874,000 (+154,000/-89,000) *
2. Y&R 864,000 (-22,000/-331,000) <—- new low (2nd straight week new low)
3. DAYS 739,000 (+121,000/-144,000)
4. OLTL 670,000 (+100,000/-122,000)
5. AMC 576,000 (+79,000/-174,000)
6. B&B 519,000 (-11,000/-179,000) <—- new low
* Last time GH #1 was September 17-21, 2007
Women 18-49 Rating
1. Y&R 1.3/8 (same/-.5) * <—- ties low (2nd straight week)
1. GH 1.3/8 (+.2/-.2)
3. DAYS 1.1/7 (+.2/-.2)
4. OLTL 1.0/6 (+.1/-.2)
5. AMC 0.9/6 (+.1/-.2)
6. B&B 0.8/5 (same/-.3) <—- ties low (3rd straight week)