Brandon has been a champion of the MD Telethon for a long time now. This is his second or third trip to Buffalo. Here's an excerpt from the local paper:
Performers include Ilene Graff, a Broadway performer formerly of the TV show “Mr. Belvedere,” and Brandon Barash, a former cast member of the hit show “General Hospital,” who are returning co-hosts of the event.
I am hoping that's a misprint.... but with all the rumors, one has to wonder.
Barash was the 2010 Ambassador for the MDA association. Always the musician he plays piano and sings at many events around the country. His twitter is @BrandonBarash.
BB is also involved in The Port Chuck Band along with Steve Burton, Scott Reeves and Bradford Anderson. His upcoming story, one where he pits Lisa against Robin to find the syringe doesn't bode well for his character; neither does the "Johnny planted the bomb" idea. Me? I still miss Jolivia!!!
To donate or watch a live stream, go to: www.wkbw.com
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Karen,
ReplyDeleteThe Buffalo News is a terrible paper. They constantly have to print apologies, corrections etc. for mistakes they've printed. Hopefully this is just one more. Although I like Barash and GH seems to get rid of everybody I like.
Abby planted the bomb
ReplyDeleteThanks... It's Tonawanda actually but the on-air news (channel 7 maybe?) said it too! FREAKED ME OUT!
ReplyDeleteNo, Johnny did. Jason is going to find out.
I'm with you Karen, Love & miss Jolivia. I'll settle for anyone with him though, He is just a hunk.
ReplyDeleteWith all the hoopla over Jake, I assume they ahve already filmed it so we're out of luck.