Saturday, March 19, 2011

Guess the General Hospital Tweeter!




A fun Saturday Game!! All of these were tweeted by members of GH. Can you guess who?? 

1. I'm horny, I mean hungry


2. Happy, happy, happy birthday William and Walker Van Zandt! I'm the luckiest mom in the world!

3. Sunset gridlocked. at saddle ranch for lunch.Is it weird if I ride the mechanical bull on the highest setting with no one in the restaurant?


4. Yo, I was the Killians Irish Red girl! Somewhere there are lifesize cardboard cutouts of me in green leather drinking a bottle!
 
5. You all are the very best and I love you dearly!! Sleep well and have a great night. God bless.

6. Her question was does age effect how long and how many licks to the center of a tootsie pop- the older folks did it faster!

7. Hi. Done with work today. Heavy stuff. All is good. Have a good day. God bless. C u soon

8. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.

9. I fought the dog and the dog won.

10. had lucky charms for breakfast in honor of st patty. hope ur day is magically delicious!

See the who's who in the first comment below!! 

2 comments:

  1. 1. Kelly Monaco
    2. Adrienne Barbeau
    3. Tyler Christopher
    4. Lisa LoCicero
    5. Scott Reeves
    6. Laura Wright
    7. Steve Burton
    8. Kirsten Storms
    9. Bradford Anderson
    10. Nancy Lee Grahn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff Karen, thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...