Thursday, October 1, 2009

With all THIS why bother with recaps? LOL


Ok...we've had a WAVE of GH casting foolishness hitting the fan. Jonathan Jackson coming , Sarah Brown going to B&B now James Franco hoppin on over as a nemesis for Jason. Perez Hilton even jumped on the ABC Soaps in Depth hooha about Vanessa Marcil! Is she comin'? We know she wants to...we'll see. I also want to say that Genie F can't be far behind Jonathan Jackson. Just sayin'. I'm waiting for Stephen Nichols to be brought up for the mighty Cassadine Saga.

Martha Byrne (Andrea, Mayor's wife) tweeted this today at 3:20: James Franco going to GH!!! Doesn't Andrea Floyd have a twin? :) Great news for GH!

Fancast says that Franco is coming on as "Jason's worst nightmare" ergo the Wubqueen says he's either a FED (DOMte's boss) or Sonny's secret Lovah!! hahahhaaaa!

If anything this James Franko news is going to push GH to the mainstream BIG TIME. Writer Michele ValJean said that she can confirm "James came to us..we didn't go to him"...


GH Today:

Molly to Sonny: "What's it like to be arrested"?? "What's the worst crime you've ever gotten away with"?? AH, and she asked him if he just had a really good lawyer not to be convicted.
LOL. I love her. I wanted Sam to kick some Keifer butt! Did you hear the "virgin" music when Keifer and Krissy were kissing in the room?

New Set alert: OLD School Mobular hang out! Jason says it was the NoName. It's so Sicilian restaurant. Looks like my Aunt Katie's. LOL. Peeps on Twitter tell me Sonny took Brender there? BRENDER alert!

If Helena is afraid...then IT HAS TO BE BIG!! Hells? Afraid? Helena? wha?

Luke and Hells-- Connie looks so good!! I've waited for those two to be on the 'same side' forever. She's asking him for help! Begging him...oh, I'M SWOONING! I wanted them to unite for so long. I wanted Hells to really like Kristina and Krissy be in trouble and have her help Alexis. Boy, I wish this DANGER guy was Faison. Anders Hove is the master of creepy.
Claudia is at the house, writing down what she thinks DOMte's real name is. LOL. Michael's going to bust her.
Megan Ward's on 2 days in a row. huh.
Did you all see SID's commercial? Sonny or Claudia dies. They said it. Wow, wonder WHICH ONE IT WILL BE?

9 comments:

  1. Vulnerable Hells...great stuff! Connie's DA BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so hope they don't kill her or anything! I was waiting for her to die!! wahhhhhhhh
    No one saw her on set, I swear she and TG taped this in April OR on a Sunday when everyone was gone. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Soaps In Depth article made VM sound bad. Like, 'I'll go back to GH to work with James Franco, not with any of the other folks there.'

    I wonder what the storyline will be. I immediately assumed he'd be a mobster, 'cause that's how Guza's brain is wired. But I like your idea of Dante's boss much better. He's a very talented actor. Did you see Pineapple Express? I don't like pot humor, but he cracked me up. Oh, he's great in Milk too.

    Has a hot, contemporary movie star ever done a soap before? Not Liz Taylor - she wasn't headlining films when she did GH. A couple of years ago Nathen Fillion was on OLTL for two eps, but he had a history there. I can't think of something like this happening before. It's great for GH, great for soaps in general.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One other thought: Nelson Branco is going to explode - I chose that word carefully - over the Franco news in his column tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to say that I have no clue who this James Franco dude is and I've never seen anything he's been in LOL said eh? However I do think he is the dude that Perez Hilton reported kept falling asleep in some college classes until he finally dropped out earlier this year.

    So I don't give a rats rump about this dude coming to GH and while I love VM I can't say I care if she returns any more. Maybe I'll be more excited if I ever see the ink on her contract.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so amazing. i dont think i've been this excited to watch gh since luke, laura and lucky came back in 93.

    i so wish they would bring faison back. he was the ultimate baddie! to this day, he gives me the creeps. i remember my cousin and i talking one summer at a family picnic all day about faison (we were like 11)..but still!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't think of an A-lister at the height of their career doing a soap like this. I mean older peeps like Corbin B--or A Martinez were big at the time. Hell, I thought Bruce Weitz was big.
    There have been cameos..Roseanne was Jennifer Smith.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What about Liz Taylor as Helena?

    My favorite moment of the episode was when Kristina accuses Sam of having been with all the men in Port Charles. LOL

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...