Thursday, October 29, 2009

Greg Vaughan to 90210!!!



Daytime Confidential has the news...Greg Vaughan was signed for the New 90210 on the CW! How's that for fast!? I am so happy for him. Every GH fan wanted something good to come for that guy--and here it is. Congrats. AND I bet it's a better family friendly schedule AND he gets a better parking spot. SO there! LOL
BLOG COALITION THURS: best of the soap net!
Guiding Light and One Life to Live star Gina Tognoni dishes about her "exciting" return to One Life to Live with Daytime Confidential. (Daytime Confidential)
This week the Pine Valley Bulletin takes on the "big reveal" of Stuart's killer. *yawn* (Pine Valley Bulletin)
This week at The Scrubs Hub we have one simple question for you: What will happen next for Robin & Patrick? (Scrubs Hub)
The Serial Drama girls are longstanding Jonathan Jackson fans, but think it will take some time to adjust to him as Lucky again. No amount of time, however, will make them adjust to his beard. (Serial Drama)
Claudia's time is clearly running out of time in a big way these days in Port Charles...Sigh, if f I had a TRIGGER button on my remote control, Claudia would have been a done deal month's ago. (Soap Examiner)
Sunday Surgery finds the Wubqueen pondering the blow-ups offering clues to the Franco mystery. Could it really be all about Alkazar--AGAIN? What do you think? (Wubs)

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to Greg Vaughn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Greg. He is a good actor and it's nice to see that is talent will be put to good use!

    On another note, I found this audio interview done with AG and JJ posted yesterday on You Tube. The interview took place yesterday as well. Thought you might be interested so I'm putting the link here for it. If the link doesn't work, just let me know.
    Dori
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PzumS3NaXY

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome for Greg. Although, I read yesterday that the show is itself tanking. We'll see. Good luck to him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all said that Greg would land on his feet and find another job rather quickly. I'm happy for him and his family. GH really showed their hineys in the way they let him go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats GV but I would love to have seen him on Days.Hes a great actor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Greg. Hopefully they utilize him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY GV!! So happy for him!! On another note - just had a thought that made me LOL!!! Has anyone else wondered if TPTB would have paired KM with JJ's Lucky??? Just imagining it makes me chuckle! Wish JJ all the best at reclaiming the role of Lucky...personally I am still having trouble seeing him as "adult Lucky."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just an interesting tidbit for any Greg Vaughn fan. He actually did a stint on the original 90210 from 1996-1997 playing a firefighter that goes out with Tori Spellings "Donna." So very cool for him to be going on the new one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. greg vaughan is so cool. i met him a month ago and i have my own youtube and he gave an opening for me to use for my show. watch it guys no joke!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae2L7csDQ-c

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...